Hacking csi deadly intent not working on wiiflow for me

ndtemple417

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
csi deadly intent not working on wiiflow for me any pointers or am i the only one thanks in advance for any help given....fyi it loads and then one i choose new mission and then choose the first mission it crashes thanks again....here you go im on system menu 4.1u and using wiiflow cios 222 but ive tried neogamma cios 223 no ios reload there you go...thanks again

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone care to give more friggin info other than it doesnt work.....................
like maybe a sys menu version or cios version , or anyrthing that might give us a clue as to what your problem is.......... or do we need to start playing the fucking guessing game again. Is your cios higher or lower than rev7? is your system menu between version 2.1 and 4.2. GO FUCKING FISH

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same problem. Running cIOS, 4.1u, Preloader v.30 and tried with wiiflow. I read on another thread that when patched it will run from disc just not any loaders. I think it may be a reload issue the same as Call Of Duty 3. Sucks if it is.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you could say...

*Puts on sunglasses*

Your Wii is not intent on playing this game.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm the exact same iso plays from disc without any changes to it. What I did notice is that every time a scene occurs it seems to re-load and play a video file. If this is true it will never work in the usbloader.

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mgrimmenator said:
I can confirm the exact same iso plays from disc without any changes to it. What I did notice is that every time a scene occurs it seems to re-load and play a video file. If this is true it will never work in the usbloader.

I have just tested the old CSI and it works ok from usb loaders, even the cut scene's load. Looks like its a new loader they are using

warlord

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IOS53-64-v4113.wad is whats on the disc.

I tried burning to disc and it doesnt work for me either from a disc.

Im starting to wonder if it isnt a bad rip going around.

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I burned to dvd-r disc at 4x speed and the disc works perfect. I am running it from disc channel using cIOS Corp. I did not do anything special just downloaded iso and burned to disc. It will not load from usbloaders though just reboots when trying to start new game. So the iso is not bad.

bigstump1981

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mgrimmenator said:
I burned to dvd-r disc at 4x speed and the disc works perfect. I am running it from disc channel using cIOS Corp. I did not do anything special just downloaded iso and burned to disc. It will not load from usbloaders though just reboots when trying to start new game. So the iso is not bad.

Its not only you, Same thing here, Does anyone have it working? I have tried neogamma, coverfloader, usb loader gx, and U loader with no luck every time I click the first part to start the game the wii reboots to the system menu

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warlord007 said:
looks like big N have got us on this one
frown.gif

plays fine from DVD with chipped Wii

wont play from usbloaders

warlord

Plus does not play DVD backup through backup launcher. I tried neogamma, not working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo