Crystal Castles

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by science, Feb 23, 2008.

1. science
    OP

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    Since this is a video game forum, I assume a lot of people here will like Crystal Castles. Named after the Crystal Castle in She-Ra and using an Atari 5200 soundchip inside a keyboard, these guys are the next big thing. Debut drops March 18th, click my sig for their myspace, listen up, yo.

2. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    Aww I thought you was talking about the game: http://www.atari.st/view.php?id=381 [​IMG]
    "Crimewave" sounds really familiar, has it been on any adverts recently? The rest is a bit hit-and-miss, I like some tracks on there but others sound awful :S

3. science
    OP

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    A lot of people thought thats what they were named after, with the whole atari game / music and all, but nope. I'm not sure if they've been in any ads, but I do know where you're coming from with the hit and miss on the songs, a few are an acquired taste (xxzxczx me)

Edit: Crimewave is a remix of a song by the band Health, maybe thats where you heard it

4. greyhound

greyhound GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 4, 2006
    Oxford
    they were in skins yesterday

WTF Edit:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice