Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
gallery_128734_403_35187.jpg

EA have announced that the latest entry to the Crysis franchise will be releasing in early 2013, stating that the sequel will be the “first blockbuster shooter” of next year.

“Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love,” said Cevat Yerli, Chief Executive Officer of Crytek. “Leveraging the latest CryENGINE technology, we’re able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game.”

Pre-ordering the Crysis 3 Hunter Edition will net you early access to the Multi-Player Crysis 3 Signature Bow (As seen in the Box Art.) as well as an XP boost in Multi-Player.

icon11.gif
Source: Press Release

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the first one and Warhead were a bit boring but I did enjoy Crysis 2 until I got too powerful and then it became boring.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hunter edition will also include the Hunter suit.

What it does?
No idea, just read it on my usual tech site.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.actiontrip.com/news/crysis-3-announced-for-2013-first-screens-released/041612_4

Link above has the first screenshots by all means use this link as anyone sees fit

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
"Pre-ordering the Crysis 3 Hunter Edition will net you early access to the Multi-Player Crysis 3 Signature Bow (As seen in the Box Art.) as well as an XP boost in Multi-Player."

XP boost in multiplayer... *grumble grumble*

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved the first game, thought the second was horrendous. I don't know if I will bother with this one..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/FJ-l3zDsUTg?si=FJ9FGgL8wc4346Sh