Crypt of the NecroDancer Coming to PS4 and Vita

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by Nathan Drake, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Nathan Drake
    OP

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Crypt of the Necrodancer, a roguelike game with rhythm based combat, has been announced for release on the PS4 and the Vita. In this game, you and the monsters you battle move to the beat of music as you explore the NecroDancer's randomly generated dungeon. With multiple playable characters and simple yet addicting gameplay, Crypt of the NecroDancer is a lot of fun to play.

The game already has a fantastic award winning soundtrack composed by Danny Baranowsky, but the Playstation version of the game will include an additional soundtrack with chiptune remixes done by Shovel Knight composer Jake “Virt” Kaufman.

:arrow: Source

I personally bought this game on Steam during the Summer sale, and my first thought was how much I wanted to see this on consoles, especially on the Vita. The game is a lot of fun and will make a nice addition to the Playstation library.

Last edited by Nathan Drake, Jul 10, 2015
    Digital.One.Entity likes this.
  2. Digital.One.Entity

Digital.One.Entity Banned

Banned
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Right Here
    I've seen trailers and have been dying to get this but my PC has been outta commission for a bit.....

As you said a Vita version is money in the bank hopefully it will be a Cross-Buy