Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd hate to see what Waluigi looks like but I guess Wario would kinda look like this:

s1_pop.jpg
s2_pop.jpg

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
All of you mother fuckers have been tainted by Nintendo propaganda. Do any of you titwits have any idea why his nose is so big? To store sperm, that's right. His testicles can not hold the amount of man juice this guy has and to prevent testicular cancer, he grew an extra testicle on his nose. Browser does not kidnap the princess, she runs away to browser because Mario will otherwise rape her brains out. She plants decoys in different castles so that Mario will be fooled, but he is too sharp: "Damn that hoe! When she comes back to mushroom kingdom, I'mma leave a permanent mushroom tattoo on her "peach", and see if Browser is still willing to keep a pussy he can't handle."

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Westside said:
All of you mother fuckers have been tainted by Nintendo propaganda. Do any of you titwits have any idea why his nose is so big? To store sperm, that's right. His testicles can not hold the amount of man juice this guy has and to prevent testicular cancer, he grew an extra testicle on his nose. Browser does not kidnap the princess, she runs away to browser because Mario will otherwise rape her brains out. She plants decoys in different castles so that Mario will be fooled, but he is too sharp: "Damn that hoe! When she comes back to mushroom kingdom, I'mma leave a permanent mushroom tattoo on her "peach", and see if Browser is still willing to keep a pussy he can't handle."

WTF

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

DarkUli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL!!!

/b/ quality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: