Crunkcore...

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Vidboy10, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Vidboy10
    OP

Vidboy10 Tsardom

Dec 15, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, B.C
    I'm seriously OUTRAGED by shitty music like this. Someone on my MSN told me to listen to a song called "Blue Steel" from the band called "Brokencyde". It sounded kinda like a metal band, so i said to her "Alright." So I searched it up and i couldn't believe what i was listening too....

Seriously, the first 5 seconds it was alright, I knew it was a Rap song after that but after the screaming and the Auto-tune...
    I seriously just cried.... No, i'm not joking. I mean, FUCK, I rather listen to Souljia Bot then this shit...

2. silent sniper

silent sniper !dennaB

Jan 3, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, Canada
    whats even worse than crunkcore...

"crabcore"

ew.

3. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    Yup, both are awful. I really can't believe people like and enjoy this shit. I mean I do it too because I can growl and scream and I have an autotuner on my computer, but I do it for fun, I would never try to make money off of it because I know its fucking awful. I do it when I am bored, these guys are serious and are actually making money off of it which is really sad.

I hate music nowadays.

4. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    What the fuck man, just what the fuck... I don't even call this crap music, even more, it doesn't even deserve the term 'disturbing noise no one wants to hear'. I never heard of this before, and I hope I won't ever hear shit like this again... [​IMG]

5. Blue Zoidberg

Blue Zoidberg GBAtemp Regular

Oct 22, 2008
    United States
    USA, that big island near Cuba
    Ah, after managing a Hot Topic for a couple years I've had my fill of this.
    Basically it's like this: bored, middle-class white kids listen to the widening range of 'core' crap music.
    They think it's the bee's knees to listen to other middle-class kids scream instead of sing and slap instruments instead of play them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice