i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you own a phone with a usb c port, you may have experienced that over time crud accumulates in the port. It becomes necessary to manually remove this crud in order to create a good connection with a charger or other usb c male connector.

Every few months I found myself cleaning out lint with a suture needle. But lately it felt like I was cleaning the port weekly with bad results.

Then I realized - I was only sweeping the top and bottom of the port, but not the portions on the side. There was extra crud there! After some effort, I removed super compact lint that has probably been accumulating in my port for 2 years. Now the charger fits snug again!

typec.png

Anywho this is the EOF so I also included an image for your viewing pleasure
tempys addiction.png

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
if you own a phone with a usb c port, you may have experienced that over time crud accumulates in the port. It becomes necessary to manually remove this crud in order to create a good connection with a charger or other usb c male connector.

Every few months I found myself cleaning out lint with a suture needle. But lately it felt like I was cleaning the port weekly with bad results.

Then I realized - I was only sweeping the top and bottom of the port, but not the portions on the side. There was extra crud there! After some effort, I removed super compact lint that has probably been accumulating in my port for 2 years. Now the charger fits snug again!

View attachment 236503

Anywho this is the EOF so I also included an image for your viewing pleasure
View attachment 236504

I know exactly what you mean, as I've been suffering with the same problem. But in the end, I've also used a suture needle and it worked perfectly. :D

On another note, would you be able to sketch an image of Goku from Dragon Ball using your drawing style so I can use it in my PFP? It's just because I like your drawings and since I've seen what you've done with @slaphappygamer's PFP I wanted to ask you for one too! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)