andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
also the admin on that forum is wonderful, is look funny name XD
crown3dscard.net/ host on bluehost create on september 2011

http://www.crown3ds.com/ host on singlehop (on checking first) create on july 2011 (i don't know why a meta-data about registar are gone now o.o maybe is hidden or something, i remember on august i can see it -,-)

these not related on same registar because is different. real one is using a company name (is not reffer on personal name..), and fake one is using single name (personal name, not company name)...

both are from china.

but i still not sure about this is real or not, i just waiting and see XP

Reactions: 1 person

Stephen Cullent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the official site: http://www.crown3ds.com/ they released this pic and news

fake.jpg

Currently we did encounter an unexpected issue during the testing period, anyway we are still working on it, hopefully will fix it very soon and keep you updated as well, thank again for your concern and continued support!

Crown3DS.com is the sole offcicial site, all others are not from us any more...

Crown3DS Team 2011-12.9

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the official site: http://www.crown3ds.com/ they released this pic and news

fake.jpg

Currently we did encounter an unexpected issue during the testing period, anyway we are still working on it, hopefully will fix it very soon and keep you updated as well, thank again for your concern and continued support!

Crown3DS.com is the sole offcicial site, all others are not from us any more...

Crown3DS Team 2011-12.9
well, I hope this did not cause a fuse to blow. Remember the N5 and some r4 clones did that to the NDS and NDS lite. :(

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WARNING!

crown3dscard.net is a scam site. The admin told a visitor in the comments to give him his shipping address because he wants to provide him a free copy of the card as a gift. Do not tell him any of your personal data.

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
well, I hope this did not cause a fuse to blow. Remember the N5 and some r4 clones did that to the NDS and NDS lite. :(
Strangely, the N5 still gets firmware updates, whereas most R4 clones don't. Well, maybe it's an N5 clone.

Rejigger the measure of encrypt. A phrase I shall never forget.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
1) Crown3DScard.net is not from the "real" Crown3DS "team". Anything they announce is most likely fake.
2) Crown3DS "team" still have shown no proof that they really have the capacity to run 3DS games, or at least games other than splinter cell 3DS.
it's extremely fishy and I doubt it's going anywhere... probably some shady chinese reseller trying to create some buzz and sell their regular DS cards.
hope time will prove me wrong.

Reactions: 4 people

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
In the forum they released this picture
41d1323498935-crown3ds.jpg

But in my opinion it's really fake, just a theme in R4 or something, and we already know the forum itself is fake now from the announcement

if its the 1st 3DS flashcard why is the top screen showing DS/DSi mode? wouldn't the entire screen be filled? & it be in 3DS mode? since it can play 3DS games.

Reactions: 1 person

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) Crown3DScard.net is not from the "real" Crown3DS "team". Anything they announce is most likely fake.
2) Crown3DS "team" still have shown no proof that they really have the capacity to run 3DS games, or at least games other than splinter cell 3DS.
it's extremely fishy and I doubt it's going anywhere... probably some shady chinese reseller trying to create some buzz and sell their regular DS cards.
hope time will prove me wrong.
Yeah, most likely they (crown3DScard.net) are trying to sell their cyclods iEvo with a fake sticker and a new kernel skin.

Claiming that the 3DS rom support will happen later in january with a firmware udpate seems to confirm how they will try to scam people. :P

BTW, i'm still thinking the real crown3DS.com website isn't a scam. Maybe i'm wrong, wait and see.

Reactions: 2 people

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is getting really ridiculous. The .net site i mean. I don't expect either one to be real, but that picture of the "OS" is hilarious. That is literally the R4 theme reskinned to look like a different card running in DS mode. It's so ridiculously easy to reskin that anyone can do it. You literally just swap out image files on the microsd card... *facepalm*

I will readily admit i'm wrong if either site ends up being real. Something i'd be perfectly satisfied to admit in light of what the site says the card does. But honestly, this is looking ridiculous. They're not even TRYING to seem genuine. I especially like the part where they are selling this card which they know will not work on release with the promise of a firmware update a month later enabling 3DS support. I may die laughing. :rofl2:

At least the .com site have actually put effort into trying to make it look like it could be legit. Even if it does end up being fake.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just edited my post : http://gbatemp.net/topic/308574-crown3ds-flashcard-hacking-your-3ds-and-playing-3ds-games/page__view__findpost__p__4010881 ;)

All we have to do now is wait and see. Sooner or later we will have the true story of this strange 3DS flashcart. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.