Not open for further replies.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I don't really care for a flashcart for the 3DS right now, I'd be happy with just a way to bypass that damned region lock. xP
If that flashcart could however bypass the region lock then I'd prolly get it, otherwise, I don't really see a reason for me to look forward to it. .-.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
the progress bar thingy on their site hasnt moved an inch in the past few weeks, i guess its all fake and the self proclaimed "makers" of crown3ds are prolly bathing in a jacuzzi somewhere in a five star hotel with the money they got from the preorders?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why are people sill talking bout this thing? Just want to know. Since they don't update. The movie has it's flaws that can prove it is fake.(But it has not been proven fake yet but I really have the feeling to.)

But still in the early months of the 3DS; why do you want to screw it up already? What if they release it? Nintendo sees the mass has this thing and what if they say well sorry goodbye we won't be releasing any game for this thing because of this 'flashcard'. We will release a new revision next month which has a new prototype of cartridge.

Look then I would feel screwed because of all those pirates :D

[/end of my rant]

But they won't get my support nor my money, even if this thing is region free.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the progress bar thingy on their site hasnt moved an inch in the past few weeks, i guess its all fake and the self proclaimed "makers" of crown3ds are prolly bathing in a jacuzzi somewhere in a five star hotel with the money they got from the preorders?

At that, it hasn't budged since the reveal date.
Also most sites had them preorderable for $0, just have limited reservations name lists, so probably they don't have a lot of money from preorders.

EDIT: I don't believe in this either. Not that it's real or fake but if it was real it should be released in 4 years minimum because Nintendo deserves sales that pirates steal. If the console is old, then Nintendo likely will not be making too much earned money off of it.

Although for those of you who say filler/vaporware games come in because of hacking/flash carts, your wrong. The 3DS already has Horses 3D and 2 Imagine: Crap (literal crap) games set up and being released and theres no 3DS mode flash cart public yet.
If you say flash carts/hacking ruins quality games from being released, your still wrong. Just look at the Wii. It was hacked up the Wazoo and has excellent titles. (The Last Story, Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, LoZ Skyward Sword etc) Yes, there was vaporware, but hacking did not totally negate excellent/quality titles.

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if they finish it, and supercard doesnt do as they claimed and make an update that makes the cards 3DS compatable Im totally gonna pick one up

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
But still in the early months of the 3DS; why do you want to screw it up already? What if they release it? Nintendo sees the mass has this thing and what if they say well sorry goodbye we won't be releasing any game for this thing because of this 'flashcard'. We will release a new revision next month which has a new prototype of cartridge.
This just will never happen. DS had flashme around 6 months after its release. Wii had modchip not even 1 year after its release. That didn't stop Nintendo from making more games for the their consoles.

Reactions: 1 person

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please peole stop buying into the corporate brainwashing and propaganda, dont you see you being programmed to spout this nonsense, your being a cheerleader for their profit margin ,when they are not even loosing 1% form so called "piracy"
let me tell you that it has been going on forever, since the nes, there were nes backup units, and the famicon disk drire in japan had disks that could be re written out of the box , and they had kiosk consoles in stores in japan where people could walk into a store with a disk of one of their games that they already played and were sick of and pop it in to one of those kiosk consoles and write another game to it and then take it home and play it, this was so widespread that if you try to buy any of the old discs for the famicon disk system that you have a 90% chance that the game on the label wont be the game on the disk

there were backup units for the snes and the genesis too, i had one, grant it it was very expensive in relation to the cost of backup methods of today , about $450
but i got the best model they had
point is all systems even had "piracy"fairuse and it is just an assumed cost of doing business that is already pre factored in before hand they are already operation under the assumption that the system will be hacked to allow "piracy" its a corporation for christ sake dont you think they they have this planned from the start,

the only think that having flash cards too early would ruin , is the fact that nintendo will clamp down and release update to fix it
so yea it is better to have it come out later , afet ninteno has run out of incentives to get us to update our fw, like after they add 3d video recording ,and after they add a flash update to their browser, and or a youtube app , etc,,
and after some more good games come out that require a lower still hackable fw

but on the other hande this card is not one that would even use an exploit in the 3ds to run anyways , so i guess it dont matter

Reactions: 2 people

whofan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ok, looks like the crown3ds.com site is hacked. I hope this motivates the makers to release some new information.
EDIT: The site is down now, anyway the site said "hacked by the great team"

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
hackedx.png

The song used is here.
http://www.mr7-ly.com/up//uploads/files/mr7-ly.com5cbcfc2e63.mp3

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps this is a fake situation the Crown3DS guys set up so they'd have an excuse to "stop" production, assuming Crown3DS is fake.
Or this will force an update with news on developments, assuming Crown3DS is real.

I bet "Great Team" = some guys from hacking team Anonymous if this isn't a fake situation lol

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh no it's not a song... it's Hate RAP. Songs have a rhythm and is enjoyable to listen to. Back onto the main topic. I wonder if this is a response to them not posting anything new about their work?

Whtrvn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hacker libya is a very active website hacker, i doubt he targeted crown3ds for any reason, he seems to target any and every server he finds with known vulnerabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning