Cross save aint working - possible inject a save ? (binding of isaac)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by vebririon, Apr 15, 2017.

1. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Hi guys,

i cant sync my ps4 save to my ps vita on binding of isaac :(

when i use the sync option on my ps4 (upload), it seems like to upload my save correctly (even if i dont get any pop up to confirm it)

when i use the sync option on my ps vita (download), it seems like to download something, but i'm not geting any kind of my ps4 progress, it keep leaving me with a blank isaac profile with nothing unlocked :(

i got afterbirth on ps4 but only reboth in vita (since there is no afterbirth on vita atm :( ), so maybe that's the reason cross save aint working ?

Maybe it's possible to get a save from someone else and then inject it in my ps vita ? i dont want to unlock again and again all my items ^^

thanks guys

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    If you're using a "backup" of Binding of Isaac, it won't work at all period.

3. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Well, i bought it on ps4 from the online store, but yes, my psvita version is from a backup (vpk file)

Is there a way to inject someone else save file ? Or to mod my own 0% save file to a full unlocked one ?

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You can inject saves on the Vita, but you won't be able to send it to a PS4.

5. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Well, i got my own legit save on ps4 but nothing unlocked on vita, so i just want to olay with every char and every items on my vita without synch it to my ps4.

The problem is i cant find any save game to use, you have any idea about wheee i could find that ?

Thanks for help !