Cross save aint working - possible inject a save ? (binding of isaac)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by vebririon, Apr 15, 2017.

1. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Hi guys,

i cant sync my ps4 save to my ps vita on binding of isaac :(

when i use the sync option on my ps4 (upload), it seems like to upload my save correctly (even if i dont get any pop up to confirm it)

when i use the sync option on my ps vita (download), it seems like to download something, but i'm not geting any kind of my ps4 progress, it keep leaving me with a blank isaac profile with nothing unlocked :(

i got afterbirth on ps4 but only reboth in vita (since there is no afterbirth on vita atm :( ), so maybe that's the reason cross save aint working ?

Maybe it's possible to get a save from someone else and then inject it in my ps vita ? i dont want to unlock again and again all my items ^^

thanks guys

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    If you're using a "backup" of Binding of Isaac, it won't work at all period.

3. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Well, i bought it on ps4 from the online store, but yes, my psvita version is from a backup (vpk file)

Is there a way to inject someone else save file ? Or to mod my own 0% save file to a full unlocked one ?

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You can inject saves on the Vita, but you won't be able to send it to a PS4.

5. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Well, i got my own legit save on ps4 but nothing unlocked on vita, so i just want to olay with every char and every items on my vita without synch it to my ps4.

The problem is i cant find any save game to use, you have any idea about wheee i could find that ?

Thanks for help !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice