Hacking Croixleur Sigma and CFW.

butfluffy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does Croixleur Sigma not work at all with CFW or is it just not working with the latest game update.
i read that it's a sysmodules issue but didn't find any other info.
are there any other games not working on CFW because of the same issue or is this the only one so far?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the base game works without updates for sxos. The game is just not compatible with atmosphere.
This is a rare issue among cfw compatibility. The game is cracked on PC if its an option for ya

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Only the base game works without updates for sxos. The game is just not compatible with atmosphere.
This is a rare issue among cfw compatibility. The game is cracked on PC if its an option for ya
Now this just raised my attention. I got to try this when I get home.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Huh yeah, it instantly crashes.
@blawar got any ideas what might cause this issues? Maybe they added anti-piracy in the game updates?

butfluffy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was thinking what if there was a new type of copy protection in the updates but i have seen no mention of it and it would be strange if no other games had updates with copy protection aswell so it's probably something else.
i don't know anything about the sysmodules which was mentioned as the cause of the issue.
i already have the game on other platforms. ps4 and vita/pstv so i can play it anytime. i was asking more out of curiosity as to why this game/updates has issues and if there are others affected.
good to know the base game works without updates on sxos at least.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i was thinking what if there was a new type of copy protection in the updates but i have seen no mention of it and it would be strange if no other games had updates with copy protection aswell so it's probably something else.
i don't know anything about the sysmodules which was mentioned as the cause of the issue.
i already have the game on other platforms. ps4 and vita/pstv so i can play it anytime. i was asking more out of curiosity as to why this game/updates has issues and if there are others affected.
good to know the base game works without updates on sxos at least.
Was it maybe a certain scene release with version 1.0.5 that is the issue?

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Base game doesn't work either... it asks to be updated... so idk..? any fix?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where would I find this? I have no idea how to found it in goldleaf.
First you need to re-install the same latest game update then go into goldleaf- browse for the game im assuming its on the SD card then click it on. Should be a option to delete update

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First you need to re-install the same latest game update then go into goldleaf- browse for the game im assuming its on the SD card then click it on. Should be a option to delete update
I found the option in tinfoil I think yesterday. it was the same title id with 800 at the end. Anyway deleted it. And it still asked me to update when trying to start sigma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr