Hacking Critisize this smashhax teaser [not an actual hax]

fafaffy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes, it is fake

What can I do (besides fixing the jittery shake) to make this more believable? Would holding the 3DS as opposed to leaving it on the table help? Holding the camera instead of leaving it on a "tripod"?

Curious to know what makes you suspicious of this being a fake.

Sorry if the title got your hopes up for any reason.

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What can I do (besides fixing the jittery shake) to make this more believable? Would holding the 3DS as opposed to leaving it on the table help? Holding the camera instead of leaving it on a "tripod"?

Curious to know what makes you suspicious of this being a fake.
Print a completely green screen on the 3ds' screens and replace them with content using moka and after effects. there's a cool tutorial on MtMograph's youtube channel

Reactions: fafaffy

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Make it look like it freezes for a split second while loading the SD stuff, then show the hax screen.

fafaffy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attention.
Nope, not looking for attention. It was just an idea that I came up with to do something in After Effects all on my own.
However, being an amateur and being biased to my own work naturally, I wanted unbiased opinions of others.

Anyway this was a while ago and didn't want this to be resurrected. Can a mod close this thread? (or can I close it myself?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: como estas parce?