Gaming Crisis_Core:_Final_Fantasy_VII

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because EVERYONE wants FF7 on the DS. All FF's before it suck in comparison, IMO.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because EVERYONE wants FF7 on the DS. All FF's before it suck in comparison, IMO.

No, not everyone. i would preffer a FF6 remake, i would even buy a PSP if that game would come out... now FF7... no, it has been over-rated since... ever.
QFT

Seriously, FF7 is great and all, but it doesn't deserve a movie spinoff (which was inferior to FF: Spirits Within IMO) and multiple game spinoffs. I'm surpised that they have not released a book series yet (a la Halo).

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Because EVERYONE wants FF7 on the DS.  All FF's before it suck in comparison, IMO.

No, not everyone. i would preffer a FF6 remake, i would even buy a PSP if that game would come out... now FF7... no, it has been over-rated since... ever.

final fantasy 7 isnt overrated
huh.gif
it deserves all the praise that it gets. all hail the final fantasy series.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy VI and VII were the only two Fantasy games I've ever been able to finish. I enjoyed both games, but I overall enjoyed playing VII more. Though VI had a better villain (Kefka FTFW.)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this was already released, got bad Japanese reviews and shelved for US release, probably dreamt it or something.

Oh well I hope its better than most FFVII spin offs. PSP has many more FF games coming soon but I prefer the look of Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, both Tactics and Crystal Chronicle games but regardless of what I think FF fans who own PS3 or 360, a PSP, a Wii, a mobile and a DS are gonna be busy this year. I just want SE to kinda give the FF spin offs a rest for a bit its getting all a bit like Mario now.

Oh yeah I thought Advent whatever was a bit boring and Spirits was better though not by much.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(which was inferior to FF: Spirits Within IMO)Uh did you actually watch Spirits Within? It was pretty, but the plot was awful.
I had a harder time following the plot of Advent Children than the plot of Spirits Within, but I was half asleep the only time I watch Advent Children. I also disliked a lot of the little things they did with the movie, such as some things I will not disclose because they'd spoil the end of the movie.
Maybe I should watch Advent Children again, when I'm not half-asleep.

@hadrian: glad that someone else agrees with me on the subject of the FF movies.

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
(which was inferior to FF: Spirits Within IMO)Uh did you actually watch Spirits Within? It was pretty, but the plot was awful.
I had a harder time following the plot of Advent Children than the plot of Spirits Within, but I was half asleep the only time I watch Advent Children. I also disliked a lot of the little things they did with the movie, such as some things I will not disclose because they'd spoil the end of the movie.
Maybe I should watch Advent Children again, when I'm not half-asleep.

at this age and time, i dont think theres too many ppl that hasnt watched the movie... but im with the others, Advent Children was WAY better (even in graphics, for me) than Spirit Within.

havent played FF6 yet, but it seems like im gonna have too, since everyone tells me that its better than FF7 (which i liked a lot), even tho, im ot a big FF fan... i preffer Gensou Sangokushi (1&2) when it comes to gameplay and story.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Personally, I didn't care much for either movie. Spirits Within wasn't final fantasy as far as I'm concerned but with more work I think it could have been a better stand-alone project. And FF7AC, plot was way too simple and was nothing but fan service.

In the end though, neither movies are as painful to watch as Dirge of Cerberus was to play.

And about FF7 being over rated. Maybe it is but it's still my favourite FF. Although maybe I just have the fondest memories of it compared to other FF games. FF9 is also kick ass but I STILL haven't finished. I'm working on it!

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i freggin love'd advent children. sure the plot was out there, but it was followable. but the graphics and the fighting were awesome, and it had some scenes that were just beautifully crafted with an amazing amount of detail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality