Creator of Spider-Man Stan Lee dies aged 95

gettyimages-124533908.jpg

Legendary comic writer Stan Lee, creator of iconic characters including, Spider-Man, The Avengers and The Incredible Hulk, has died aged 95.

2418.jpg
Lee's cause of death is currently unknown.

IMG-20181113-WA0000.jpg

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Cause of death: Life.
I disliked his cameos, actually. Mostly, they were put at a time in the movie that was too in your face and cut the action/scene/mood of the shot. I loved his part in Mallrats, though.

He was a real legend, sad to see him go.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As duwen has said.. not entirely unexpected considering his age (I was hoping he'll last to at least 100)
It's a shame 'cos there will be no more Marvel Cameo's... I really looked forward to catch him in the movies

Actually I heard they recorded a whole bunch of cameos to use in the future in case he died, but I can't find the source where I read it anymore.
Kinda hope it's true.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lived a long and full life.
rest in peace, and thanks for everything.
your legacy will live on for thousands of years
I agree he accomplished great things, creating Spider-Man and other comics heroes. I respect that, he made a lot of people happy, including my own brother, who is a big fan of his work. But trying to play devil's advocate here... Thousands of years is a loooong time. I would guess in a few hundred years at most, Spider-Man and his likes will be forgotten, replaced by more current heroes or fads. Jesus Christ popularity lasted practically two thousand years, and he's barely surviving now in the popularity chart. Would you think Spider-Man and such are as popular now as Jesus back in his days? As I was saying, just playing devil's advocate, for the heck of it. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1