Creating your own custom channels?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by NikoK, Apr 28, 2008.

Apr 28, 2008
  1. NikoK
    OP

Member NikoK GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Is there any publicly released way to create your own channels that load seperate homebrews straight from the wii menu/

IE. The Snes Channel (Snes9x wii)

I would like to make channels for FCE Wii and Genplus....

2. Elo

Member Elo GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    well,we can create our own channels and there are some very cryptic complex tools that help (you can do it by hand aswell) but NO, DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS ASWELL.. i will not answer.
    When they are deemed rdy for public release the will be,until then STOP ASKING pls
    kthxby

if you want it so bad then try and do it yourself.
    (P.S Nikok,this isnt pointed at you personally,but towards alot of people out there pm'ing some of us who either know what were doing or trying stuff out on our own how to do stuff..)

3. malsuk

Member malsuk GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Also haven't these questions been asked like a thousand times before. Click on the search button near the top of the page and you will find the same questions asked. If you had searched the forum before you would have saved your time posting

4. NikoK
    OP

Member NikoK GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I infact have used the search function and it really doesn't direct me to anything I need.

Don't need to be really critical just give me an answer and let the thread drop.

Thanks anyways.