Creating ISO again

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Catfish, Jul 23, 2009.

Jul 23, 2009

Creating ISO again by Catfish at 9:28 AM (819 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Catfish
    OP

Newcomer Catfish Newbie

United Kingdom
    Sorry if this is obvious but I can't find anything anywhere that tells me in a way i understand...

So... once you break apart an ISO using gcmdump, how do you put it back together again?

(I've installed a program called ISo creation wizard, so if that's the way to go, please tell me what to put in the fields "application loader" and "main application" (.dol file))

Thanks

2. emupaul

Member emupaul GBAtemp Fan

United States
    type this in the windows command line relitive to the path you stored the parts eg C:\file1.bin
    copy /b file1.bin + file.bin newfile.iso

3. Catfish
    OP

Newcomer Catfish Newbie

United Kingdom
    there's too many files for that to really be an option, but i tried the xcopy command to copy all of the files in the directory but it doesn't copy sub-folders and their files into the iso for some reason

4. supermodchips

Member supermodchips GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Try HJSplit. I use that occasionally when I have to remerge parts after dumping.

5. Catfish
    OP

Newcomer Catfish Newbie

United Kingdom
    ...can't get it to work - i keep getting close and then coming across roadblocks

what i'm trying to do is disable sound effects in twilight princess. I found that it can be done by zeroing out the aw files so it would be nice if someone could just tell me how to do that in particular

6. supermodchips

Member supermodchips GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I have no further advice but I am puzzled. Why are you attempting to remove the sound effects from Twilight Princess?