ROM Hack Creating a Pokémon Alpha Sapphire / Omega Ruby Extreme Randomizer Nuzlocke ROM Hack

Dr_Meeseeks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!
First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I have decided to create a ROM Hack of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire / Omega Ruby. If you have seen the Extreme Randomizers by TyranitarTube you will most likely know what I'm talking about. I know that there is an Ultra Moon / Ultra Sun version in the making right now but I was wondering if there are people out there who are interested in seeing an ORAS version as well. I was thinking about the following:

-Custom battles and higher AI as well as better teams and strategies for many of the trainers in the game.
-Shadow Pokémon or at least some kind of excuse to make texture edits.
-A whole new story (I am open for suggestions)
-A new evil team
-Basically everything we can do to make the game more interesting.

Please let me know if you are interested and want to see a game like this. If you would like to help then please let me know and I will be happy to let you in on the project of course!

This is our discord link:
https://discord.gg/SEdPTZU

Again, thanks for taking the time,
Dr_Meeseeks

Last edited by Dr_Meeseeks,

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nice ideaa bro!!!! :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nice idea Bro!!!!

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys!
First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I have decided to create a ROM Hack of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire / Omega Ruby. If you have seen the Extreme Randomizers by TyranitarTube you will most likely know what I'm talking about. I know that there is an Ultra Moon / Ultra Sun version in the making right now but I was wondering if there are people out there who are interested in seeing an ORAS version as well. I was thinking about the following:

-Custom battles and higher AI as well as better teams and strategies for many of the trainers in the game.
-Shadow Pokémon or at least some kind of excuse to make texture edits.
-A whole new story (I am open for suggestions)
-A new evil team
-Basically everything we can do to make the game more interesting.

Please let me know if you are interested and want to see a game like this. If you would like to help then please let me know and I will be happy to let you in on the project of course!

Again, thanks for taking the time,
Dr_Meeseeks
see these video and since you want to try to create this hack rom would be interesting if you could create megaevolutions like mega infernape and mega zapdos, and also many shadow pokemon, I will suppose you great even if I do not know how to do a hack rom but if I find some video I can thus sending out various types of pokemon modifications:)

Dr_Meeseeks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow looks good! I have been puzzling and I have found ways to create this. There are many tutorials on the Internet if you want to try them for yourself of course! Let me know if I should create some kind of discord those who would like to help me out.

Reactions: Tower

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow looks good! I have been puzzling and I have found ways to create this. There are many tutorials on the Internet if you want to try them for yourself of course! Let me know if I should create some kind of discord those who would like to help me out.
yes bro it's a good idea so discuss how to insert changes in pokemon, however, as soon as I find new videos or tutorials I can send them, somehow I give you my support:)

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bro i found this @Sergius22 is the creator of this hackrom and @Punxhi05 of this hack rom , talk to it together and collaborating you can create a new wonderful hack rom!!!!!:):D

Reactions: Sergius22

Hypablast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
see these video and since you want to try to create this hack rom would be interesting if you could create megaevolutions like mega infernape and mega zapdos, and also many shadow pokemon, I will suppose you great even if I do not know how to do a hack rom but if I find some video I can thus sending out various types of pokemon modifications:)

i 100% agree with this. please do it!

Reactions: Tower

N-racer13

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
this looks amazing and i am very interested in joining your team! i recently watched a tutorial on how to change pokemon textures ans i really want to got in to this stuff.
so are you still running the project?
if so i really want to help out! (although i have absolute zero experience with these kind of things but i'll keep watching tutorials if i can help out that way :P)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"