Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am making a list of disses and I need some help to makeit longer. Any one could post any disses they want.

Disses

Your so fat when you went to Japan everyone said "godzilla! godzilla!"
wtf.gif

Your so fat when god said lets me make some light you blocked it.
wacko.gif

Your so stupid when you put a quarter in a parking slot you say "wheres my gumball?
hate2.gif

You fight like a dairy farmer!
nyanya.gif
(posted up by sinkhead)

your mom has 3 fingers
wtf.gif
(posted up by JPH)

you think cottage cheese is made in a cottage
you're so dumb, you failed the iq test! (Both posted up by corb123)

your so tall that when you tripped on a rock on 5th avenue you got back up on 9th avenue
biggrin.gif
(posted up by sonic209)

You're so stupid, when someone said, "your mamma is so fat she sits around the house," you thought they meant her fatness actually surrounds the outside of the house, but really they just meant she's just lazy.
You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you. (both posted up by cruddybuddy)

you're so dumb you tripped over a cordless phone
your mum's so fat by the time she got out of the house she was already in the car. (both posted by OSW)

Yo mama so fat, when she sits around the house, she literally sits around the house. (posted up by jgu1994)

Your Mumma is so fat, sometimes small young children with wild imaginations will actually pretend that she may even eat them along with her lunch by accident or maybe even on purpose and they will away and giggle while teasing friends that they will be the one to get eaten if they do not run faster.
Yo mama so fat it is actually quite bothersome and you and your family should perhaps hold an intervention and introduce her to a reasonable diet plan.
Your mamma is so fat her cholesterol is probably very high and putting her heart at risk for health complications. She should see a doctor about this condition. (both posted up by Bob Loblaw)

Your mama so fat that she goes to the movies and sits next to everyone.
Your mama so fat that when she walked in front of the TV I missed a season of Friends.
Your mama so fat you could slap her ass and ride the waves.
Your mama so fat she has to wear a watch on each arm cuz she covers two times zones.
Your mama so fat your family portrait is an aerial shot.
Your mama so fat she has a sock for each toe.
Your mama so fat she needs a hula hoop to keep her soks up.

Your mama so stupid she thought a quarterback was a refund.
Your mama so stupid she brought a spoon to the Super Bowl.
Your mama so stupid she brought a ladder to the Giants game to meet them after. ( all posted up by DarkAura!)

Your mama is so stupid, she got fired from an M&M's factory for throwing away all the W's.
Your mama's so fat, people make jokes about her. (both posted up by Westside)

You're so dumb, you raced a tree.
And lost. (posted up by scubersteve)

These are the ones I got so far. Post one up and I will add it to the list
The list is getting bigger and bigger
biggrin.gif

EXCLUDING ALL DISSES THAT MAKE FUN OF ME
hate2.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
You're so stupid, when someone said, "your mamma is so fat she sits around the house," you thought they meant her fatness actually surrounds the outside of the house, but really they just meant she's just lazy.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
you're so dumb you tripped over a cordless phone

your mum's so fat by the time she got out of the house she was already in the car.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A version similar that my friend told me was
Yo mama so fat, when she sits around the house, she literally sits around the house.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States

A version similar that my friend told me was
Yo mama so fat, when she sits around the house, she literally sits around the house.
*slaps forehead* It was a joke. I was taking the original joke and making it really absurd.
rolleyes.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your mamma is so fat her cholesterol is probably very high and putting her heart at risk for health complications. She should see a doctor about this condition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended