Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I will try to be brief

You need to download the workflow
https://bit.ly/3F9EkZY

(DO NOT USE SPACES IN THE FOLDERS)

Insert your game (20_Yourgame.z64) and config file (10_YourConfig.cfg) in this path:
N64-Hovercraft\Files\Romfs\rom\Stardust_JP

Delete:
10_delete this and insert CONFIG.cfg
20_delete this and insert ROM.bin

Run SM3DAS.exe
Go to Buld NSP packages

Insert all the values as shown in the screenshot, found in the Files folder
N64-Hovercraft\Files\Exefs
N64-Hovercraft\Files\Romfs
N64-Hovercraft\Files\logo
N64-Hovercraft\Files\legalinfo\important.htdocs
N64-Hovercraft\Files\legalinfo\ipnotices.htdocs
N64-Hovercraft\Files\legalinfo\support.htdocs
N64-Hovercraft\Files\legalinfo\manual_html
1641733946675.png

Offline HTML contains information from the Pause Menu, it is mandatory or the game will freeze. You must manually copy the values, do not try to hit the purple icon (It will give an error because there is no .html file).
N64-Hovercraft\Files\legalinfo\manual_html
1641733893735.png

Add information

Title ID: Title ID (important)
Name: Name of the NSP icon (Important)
Author: Your name Author
Version: Version of your NSP (it doesn't matter)
Product code / serial: Identifier (does not matter)
Icon: The NSP icon
Keyset File: dump prod.keys echo in Lockpick_RCM (Important)
1641733972593.png

When you're done, press Build NSP package! (Don't give save yet). Name the NSP
1641656386378.png

MAKE CONTROL
This is done manually, but it is easy to explain
go to the Control folder and open control.xml with some text editor (I recommend Notepad ++)

Change the following information:
Your GAME TITLE = Place here the name of the title of the game, for each language.
Your AUTOR NAME = Replace them all with the name of the Author of the NSP
0x0100000000000000 = Replace them all with the ID of the NSP that you put in SM3DAS.exe (Do not remove 0x)

Save the changes.

Run "Make Control.bat"

Now yes, click save in SM3DAS.exe to create the NSP

That's it.

Don't try to run "Make Control.bat" without giving "Build NSP package!" in SM3DAS.exe. It will give an error because there is no ".Build\control" folder to create "control.nacp" the first time you run or close SM3DAS.exe. Also, do not first create the "control.nacp" with the .bat because every time you click the button Build NSP package! it will be overwritten, since the files that will be used to build the NSP are being copied.

EXTRA:
You can edit the PAUSE Menu. Go to manual_html

Credit:
The-4n(hacPack), XorTroll(GUI-mod SM3DAS)

Last edited by Imancol,

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Fixed an issue that caused the program to crash when trying to build an NSP. Removing the spaces in "N64 Hovercraft" solves it.

DO NOT USE SPACES IN THE FOLDERS

Reactions: iiTzSamurai

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not messed with NSO at all ( switch stays offline)
does this allow to make a single game forwarder to use with installed NSO emulator?
and will I have to install NSO and get it working to use this?

thanks for any help

my end goal would just be a Banjo Tooie forwarder :) :)

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I've not messed with NSO at all ( switch stays offline)
does this allow to make a single game forwarder to use with installed NSO emulator?
and will I have to install NSO and get it working to use this?

thanks for any help

my end goal would just be a Banjo Tooie forwarder :) :)
NSO currently does not allow running a single game when starting NSO, it must be selected like the other built-in games. Only SM3DAS-SM64 allows to do it, but Banjoo Tooie does not detect the driver. In NSO it performs poorly as far as I know.

Also, making forwarders for NSO is necessary if you are going to add new games. Mainly because there is a limit of space to save things (500MB ~) and control.nacp will have to be edited to increase that space and avoid corrupted games (just like a counterfeit MicroSD when it reaches the real size limit)

Reactions: fatherjack

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Even with the "Allow Screenshots" and "Allow Video Caputure" options selected, these functions do not work.

I did this below but even so when pressing the minus button the screen the image darkens and freezes.

“You must manually copy the values, do not try to hit the purple icon (It will give an error because there is no .html file).
N64-Hovercraft\Files\legalinfo\manual_html”

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with the "Allow Screenshots" and "Allow Video Caputure" options selected, these functions do not work.

I did this below but even so when pressing the minus button the screen the image darkens and freezes.

“You must manually copy the values, do not try to hit the purple icon (It will give an error because there is no .html file).
are you using the latest v1.1.1 update files. Never mind it should have come with them. Try to rebuild the nsp I think it happened to me before

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes 1.1.1, I tried rebuilding 3 times for the same Rom, and again for another Rom but the problem persists.

Is there a way to make an NSP for Mario Galaxy and Mario Sunshine, with all the files in the NSP, not to read the files in the Content folder of Atmosphere?

Reactions: iiTzSamurai

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes 1.1.1, I tried rebuilding 3 times for the same Rom, and again for another Rom but the problem persists.

Is there a way to make an NSP for Mario Galaxy and Mario Sunshine, with all the files in the NSP, not to read the files in the Content folder of Atmosphere?
yes of course. Join my discord, link in my signature

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

run the exe as admin and then copy the file path N64-Hovercraft\Files\legalinfo\manual_html then type in the manual_html manually

Last edited by iiTzSamurai,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: