Create Channel for WiiWare games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by markmcrobie, Mar 10, 2010.

Mar 10, 2010
  1. markmcrobie
    OP

Member markmcrobie GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Is it possible to create channels for Triiforce WiiWare/VC games?

I thought I read something on here about an ISO maker or some such, but I can't find it again...

Cheers

2. Skater4599

Member Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have not tried this but in thoery it should work.

Use Tristars or spayrosam 3iso studio's program and make the iso/dol file for a wiiware game,
    Open the wad in customizemii and inject the dol file made from above program and create the wad.

Results should be a triiforce forwader with banner about 8~9 blocks in size.

Again i have no idea if that works, the idea is sound but i cant imagine why you would wanna do that with other great tools readily available, if its the UI of triiforce you dont like you can always make forwarders ISO's and use your favorite USB Loader (thats what i do) or if you want more space but prefer the banners you can use SNEEK instead, But if you only have a few~ wiiware games you dont want to play online with this *should* work. [​IMG]

3. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    CRAP can do this without having to go through all that trouble

4. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    WTF?!?!?! wiiware games and VC games are already channels when they come from nintendo.

i think what you mean to make is a forwarder channel that boots triiforce and tells it to boot a certain game. in which case you can just make a dol and slap it into the official channel.

5. Skater4599

Member Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Not that i would use it, but i didnt know CRAP can do wiiware channels, i thought just wii game forwarders, good to know [​IMG]