Hacking Create Channel for WiiWare games?

markmcrobie

OP
Trophies
XP
Is it possible to create channels for Triiforce WiiWare/VC games?

I thought I read something on here about an ISO maker or some such, but I can't find it again...

Cheers

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not tried this but in thoery it should work.

Use Tristars or spayrosam 3iso studio's program and make the iso/dol file for a wiiware game,
Open the wad in customizemii and inject the dol file made from above program and create the wad.

Results should be a triiforce forwader with banner about 8~9 blocks in size.

Again i have no idea if that works, the idea is sound but i cant imagine why you would wanna do that with other great tools readily available, if its the UI of triiforce you dont like you can always make forwarders ISO's and use your favorite USB Loader (thats what i do) or if you want more space but prefer the banners you can use SNEEK instead, But if you only have a few~ wiiware games you dont want to play online with this *should* work.
cool.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF?!?!?! wiiware games and VC games are already channels when they come from nintendo.

i think what you mean to make is a forwarder channel that boots triiforce and tells it to boot a certain game. in which case you can just make a dol and slap it into the official channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome