Create an NGP section?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Its a good idea, the 3DS got one why not NGP?
Clearly Racism...err...Franchisism
glare.gif
Seriously, I think one is overdue.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Maybe when there's more to talk about. The 3DS is almost out but the NGP is miles away yet.
The weird thing is, the more popular topics now are NGP topics. A new section might benefit all these rumors and such.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
+1 to this
Maybe we should have a poll, and hopefully nintendo fanboys wont be voting NO.
Don't need to worry about that. Most of the Nintendo guys are (including myself) are fans, not fanboys. I'd say there are more Sony fanboys, at least from what I've observed recently on GBAtemp.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
+1 to this
Maybe we should have a poll, and hopefully nintendo fanboys wont be voting NO.
best not to even have a poll because its obvious what will happen

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no need for a section until, I say, post E3 when there will be more information on it. We don't even know the title of a single game coming out for it, we just know there's an "Uncharted game" and "Killzone game".

Although the priority for this is less than the 3DS forum because this is a (currently) "GBA and DS community" (according to our slogan) so obviously Nintendo handhelds have forum priority over Sony ones. Not being sarcastic, it's common sense for a Nintendo forum to put their stuff ahead of other stuff on forum priority.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
There's no need for a section until, I say, post E3 when there will be more information on it. We don't even know the title of a single game coming out for it, we just know there's an "Uncharted game" and "Killzone game".

Although the priority for this is less than the 3DS forum because this is a (currently) "GBA and DS community" (according to our slogan) so obviously Nintendo handhelds have forum priority over Sony ones. Not being sarcastic, it's common sense for a Nintendo forum to put their stuff ahead of other stuff on forum priority.
Well, before the 3DS was out there was speculation as such. As soon as the 3DS was announced, there became a section. Why not for the NGP as well. Of course it isn't gonna be as expansive as the 3DS forums, but a section for all the speculations and such would be fair.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I'd say it's time for an NGP section, but considering that this forum seems more Nintendo-centric, it would most likely be in the "Other Handhelds" section, unless enough people request that it be alongside the GBA and 3DS sections under the "Other Systems Discussion" tab.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why not just keep all NGP discussions in the PSP section? We are the largest GBA and DS community on the web afterall, so even though we focus on all sorts of systems, we lean more towards Nintendo systems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer