BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So. i have a really sucky wireless network. the people at tech services are retarted. In fact i was in there the other day talking to one of my student friends about the terrible internet. one of the heads of tech services walked by and said "Hey Gary, do you have that gizmo to attach to the network?" *facepalm*

anyway there is this kid who lived on my hall last year and he flunked out. but he insists on hanging around and using our already terrible internet to do all his downloading and interneting. he lives like two streets over. GO AWAY! Well to make it worse, his dad is a professor here. And to make it even worse worse, he sits outside MY door and uses MY bandwidth that i should be getting. Im getting pretty fed up with him.

So i know there is a way that a macbook pro can repeat internet signal but i think it actually messes with the signal and makes a dead zone. if any fellow temper out there knows what im talking about, let me know so i can kill the internet when he tries to steal mine.

THANKS GUYS

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well my next door neibour used my internet once for like 5 minutes intill my compture notified me right before i got my bat out i was like wait ill just send him a virus
smile.gif
because hes on MY network not my dads lol my router i payed for it so my neibour is a jackass anyway so i spiked him but in your case try to get a wep-key at the school so just students can use it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt