Hacking Crazy turd hacker is ruining Mario Kart 8 Online (Videos inc.)

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 22,389
  • Replies 126
  • Likes 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
One of the few games that are actually fun and playable online on the WiiU and this is what it's come to.

The hacker goes by:
DMMJSPL.png

Full race:

qJXagVf.png

I didn't really get annoyed or whatever, it was more of "really? come on, that's stupid." reaction. Nintendo needs to fix this.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online item hack really ruin the multiplayer Mario kart experience...

(Speed hack are okay, just as long as they don't make you go so fast that the other racers can't slow you down with items)

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol
i know that guy
but i wont say his name
all i can say is he chills here sometimes
no offence but i found latikus pain amusing

Reactions: N64

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp this was bound to happen at some point. Hopefully Nintendo will do something about it. Posting online hacks is just beyond stupidity

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Online item hack really ruin the multiplayer Mario kart experience...

(Speed hack are okay, just as long as they don't make you go so fast that the other racers can't slow you down with items)
wtf u talk?? even speedhack is shit! i play mk8 online to have fun, and battle against NORMAL players, and people like you just ruin the fun, every online hack what makes you " better, faster etc " is SHIT !! stop that

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf u talk?? even speedhack is shit! i play mk8 online to have fun, and battle against NORMAL players, and people like you just ruin the fun, every online hack what makes you " better, faster etc " is SHIT !! stop that
I said it's okay as long as it doesn't make it impossible for the other players to win.

(I actually can't use hack on MK8, but I know it doesn't ruin the fun of mk7 for my friends)

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know how to report someone to Nintendo...can it be done on the console? I've not run into any hackers on MK8 yet, but I'm sure I will as time goes on, especially considering the Switch is on its way out and you know Nintendo will not care about Wii U (they haven't cared about it enough to release a firmware update since Jan)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said it's okay as long as it doesn't make it impossible for the other players to win.

(I actually can't use hack on MK8, but I know it doesn't ruin the fun of mk7 for my friends)
No hacks at all should be accepted in a competitive online play.

Do what you will with friends locally but others online did not agree to play with cheaters, thats not fair to them.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, no. Nintendo isn't exactly forgiving with online modding and hacking. Just take a look At those who used the Octoling model on Splatoon online.

The asshole won't stay unscathed for too long
I cheat a lot of my games, a lot more than what I'm proud to say but I draw the line when it comes to cheating online. When you are playing online with other people they are there to just have fun and someone has to come along and ruin their day for no reason. I don't even see what is being achieved other than showing the world how big of a jackass you are by ruining other people's experience.

Cheats should not be used in this manner and I hope this person gets banned right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1