kedest

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I've been trying to set up Crazy Intro with my own pictures.
If I use JPG pictures, it will just crash
If I use PNG, instread of the picture, it will display a grid-like picture, like it can't read the file properly

If I replace the image files and xml settings file with the default ones, these will display just fine. So crazy intro itself is working fine.
What could be wrong?

jeanrmarques

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im pretty sure it has something to do with the image size, I tried 640x480 too, but it code dumped for me, then I resized to 400x400 (the same as the default picture that comes with it) and it loaded fine, I didnt tested it further, so im not sure if it supports pictures over the default size, hope it helps
smile.gif

Jean

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well since it uses textures in GRRLIB, there should be no problem exceeding 640x480...

But there is a catch of course, image width and height should be divisable by 4 (or 8, I don't remember exactly) . This is the problem with your press image, it was 449x88

For your boot picture problem apparently caused by jpeg library in libogc, it doesn't seem to handle some meta information, when saving in irfanview I removed some of the meta data such as exif and so and it displayed correctly, with your original image it codedumped...

Too much mambo jambo... here is your fixed images : http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/kedest_img.rar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."