Hacking crazy intro help

crimsonsoulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
need help setting up crazyintro. i got everything installed and the default "spyvsspy" theme works. but when i go to replace the image and mp3, only the mp3 starts playing on boot up and i get a glitched scrammbeld picture. pretty sure why the image is not displaying correctly is due to it not being set up properly. would appreciate some help. btw the music on the mp3 starts playing a tad late is it possible to make play right on boot (not a big deal

in on 4.1U

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your image is a .jpeg or .png . The music takes longer the larger the file size. I took a mp3 and lowered the bitrate to get it around 1.5-2 mb
Might want to post which ver of Crazyintro your messing with.

crimsonsoulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using crazyintro0.8. the image im using was saveed as a jpeg, i also tried png.

is their a certain resolution or file size the image has to be in.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i had that problem too with an earlier version. I believe the problem was the meta-data in the image. so try removing that.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm. well there may be another thing.
some applications that can handle image files, require the dimensions (height&width) to be divisible by 4. Has something to do with how the wii handles it.

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im usin .3 which was nice stable and basic. It sounds like som eof the effects are turned on. .8 offers movement and other stuff. Look in config file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night