Crazy chick at videogame store

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
here's a good one,So I used to work as a manager at a video game retail store,so I was awing at the door, when this crazy chick(about 17) comes up and asks ¿what's your sign and favorite color? at first I thought she was gonna kick my balls to heaven at the first glimpse of DUH on my face, but then I answered and she replies; "I dont care" then she leaves and comes back again,...she stares at me and seats near the fire extinguisher and starts licking it(the fire extinguisher), I swear to shakira I'm not kidding,what made it odd was...that she wasnt looking at me while licking that red lucky piece of fire safeness ,then I had to kick her out of the store cause she was creeping the kids out, I had to do it quickly cause well..she noticed my extreeme boner and started rasing her voice about it, I mean come on....a fire extinguisher?, how hot can that be?(zing) anyway, she left the store calmly but meanwhile a parent asked why was she licking that fire extinguisher? and well what could I reply to a grown up, "oh you know crazy teens these days..." (I was 19 then).

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why did you not get her number and tell her to come back when it wasnt busy?????? you crazy bastard.....missed your chance, your never gonna see another chick like that i guarantee.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
crazy-hot-scale-chart-barney-stinson-how-i-met-your-mother-tiffany-livingston.jpg

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Appropriate section,
interesting tale,
nice pun.
I give this thread an 8 out of 11!

And I'll be using the "I swear to Shakira" line from now on.
happy.gif

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
she was ok,she was one of those "You'd hit that" kind of girl. about my writing, come on I'm mexican don't be hating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs