Crazed Anime Critic Allegedly Kills Family.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Waller County authorities late Tuesday captured a 22-year-old online animation critic suspected of gunning down three of his relatives in the family's Waller home.
Trey Eric Sesler was caught in Magnolia Tuesday night after the bodies of his parents and his brother were discovered around 1 p.m. in their residence on Farr near Dewey.
Police said they believe Sesler may have had a high-powered weapon with him and had recently made inquiries about body armor. He was considered armed and dangerous, possibly driving a 2010 black Ford Mustang with Texas license plates VDY058.
Authorities checked on the home after a call from concerned family members.
"They hadn't heard from their relatives. They understood there had been some kind of disturbance maybe at the house," Waller County Sheriff Glenn Smith said earlier Tuesday.
When officers passed by a window, they saw the body of a deceased male, Smith said.
Inside the house, authorities found Lawton Ray Sesler Jr., his wife, Rhonda Wyse Sesler, and their son, Mark Alan Sesler, 26. Each had been shot to death with what appeared to be a high-powered rifle, Smith said.
"This was a scene that had a lot of violence," Smith added. "The house was ransacked."
Trey Sesler was absent and a search of the home led police to identify him as the prime suspect in the triple slaying.
"There was evidence at the scene. It was pretty obvious," Smith said.
According to public records, Lawton Sesler, 58, taught at Robinson Elementary in Cy-Fair Independent School District. He and Rhonda Sesler, 57, had been married 34 years.
Over the last 4½ years, Trey Sesler developed an online following as "Mr. Anime" - an alter ego who was the star and producer of hundreds of Japanese animation reviews.
His YouTube channel, Lens Cap Productions, also features several amateur short films, some of which included his brother.
Trey Sesler's Facebook page indicates that he attended Waller High School.
In December, he asked his Facebook friends to visit his YouTube channel and click on ads to "help me build my income" and posted: "finally work out of the home, about time" later that month.
"I would absolutely love to make a living off reviewing anime," he beamed in another video earlier this month.
Last week, Sesler posted a one-minute video indicating that he was excited about a new job.
"The good news is that I now have found a full-time job in a department that I am interested in, which is film," he said in the March 13 footage to his viewers, adding that he'd be posting fewer anime reviews.
By late Tuesday, his YouTube channel commenters weren't posting about Japanese cartoons. They were chatting about Trey Sesler's alleged involvement in slaying his family.

He seemed like a sane guy in his vids.

EDIT: He admits he killed his own family. And comments from one of his Fanbase.​

[yt]aY1bP36pMO8[/yt]​
[yt]1SYL5E4l0Kk[/yt]​

Reactions: 1 person

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Without being too unkind, judging from his videos he seems like he's a few cards short of a full deck....mild autism?

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stress did this for sure, the whole article points to him snapping because of stress.
He just got his damn job... How could anyone be stress within the first 2 weeks of his job????
Are you serious? The first 2 weeks are possibly the most stressful.
Well yeah, but to the point of killing his own family? I mean he even states that he is interested in his job.
Who knows. Maybe Xist is right. Its possible that he has some sort of mild disorder. coupled with stress of a new job and or other untold factors, its possible.

I know most anime is rather voilent. Garbage in, garbage out. I mean its possible for a person to just eventually snap.

oooooohkay reported.

Reactions: 3 people

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@[member='BortzANATOR']

Well, I watched some crazy stuff aswell, only I don't care about it. It isn't gonna make me a murderer or something like that.

That aside, we still don't know the reason why he did it.
Btw. am I the only one who doesn't see a reference in the quote to him being caught with the weapon or anything? That would mean he's still a suspect.

Reactions: 1 person

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='BortzANATOR']

Well, I watched some crazy stuff aswell, only I don't care about it. It isn't gonna make me a murderer or something like that.

That aside, we still don't know the reason why he did it.
Btw. am I the only one who doesn't see a reference in the quote to him being caught with the weapon or anything? That would mean he's still a suspect.
No trust me i understand, im just sayin that if all of your mental check and things (like being desensitized to what your watching), i mean its possible snap. Thats all.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love how they don't say what proof there was.
The article states he is the prime suspect, OP did the title by himself.

Plus something's not right with him..
I love how they don't say what proof there was.
Proof that he killed his family...? You mean confidential evidence?

I know he's the prime suspect, but the article said they found proof. Why not tell us? Even if it's like "we found threatening journals" or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: BORN 2 GAME FORCED 2 PAY