Hacking Crashing / Looping 3DS Logo screen (NTR CFW / Pokemon USUM)

ooLIAMoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there, gbatemp peeps.
I've recently been using Pokemon Ultra Moon, FTPD and Checkpoint and using PKHeX to create Pokemon.
However, when I decide to stream me genning Pokemon for my viewers I gen the Pokemon, send the save file over to my 3DS using FTPD and restore it using Checkpoint, enable debugging in Luma's menu (so I can stream wifi on Pokemon USUM) then boot NTR CFW and Pokemon.

The first time I do it is smooth sailing, but when I exit out of my Pokemon to send my next batch of Pokemon to the game, when I launch FTPD it loops on the 3DS logo and never stops till I turn my 3DS off.
Are there any fixes for this yet? Really bugging me how during my streams I have to turn my console off just to reboot it and launch NTR again.
Thanks.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there, gbatemp peeps.
I've recently been using Pokemon Ultra Moon, FTPD and Checkpoint and using PKHeX to create Pokemon.
However, when I decide to stream me genning Pokemon for my viewers I gen the Pokemon, send the save file over to my 3DS using FTPD and restore it using Checkpoint, enable debugging in Luma's menu (so I can stream wifi on Pokemon USUM) then boot NTR CFW and Pokemon.

The first time I do it is smooth sailing, but when I exit out of my Pokemon to send my next batch of Pokemon to the game, when I launch FTPD it loops on the 3DS logo and never stops till I turn my 3DS off.
Are there any fixes for this yet? Really bugging me how during my streams I have to turn my console off just to reboot it and launch NTR again.
Thanks.
When using NTR like that. That is how it works. It boots up and is used for the 1 title and then needs the console to be shut down once its used or switching will cause the boot loop to happen.

If you have luma 9.0 there is a beta of the plugins being inplemented into luma itself which I believe should remove the restart after one title is used. You can check that out more at https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...in-for-ultra-sumo.489098/page-35#post-7750479

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use NTR it makes my home button stop working. I have to force my console to turn off whenever I'm done playing. I've only tried NTR with Animal Crossing, so I don't know if it's just that one plugin or if it's a problem with NTR.

ooLIAMoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, but I don't think this will work with what im intending to do (since I need NTR loaded so I can stream my 3ds screen over wifi)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I use NTR it makes my home button stop working. I have to force my console to turn off whenever I'm done playing. I've only tried NTR with Animal Crossing, so I don't know if it's just that one plugin or if it's a problem with NTR.
Thats odd. But I think its just that one plugin that went wonky one you. The home button should work for you.

Alright, but I don't think this will work with what im intending to do (since I need NTR loaded so I can stream my 3ds screen over wifi)
With the way NTR works. I honestly dont think at this time that there is going to be a way around launching one title and then resetting afterwards to get the next title to load. It does suck but with what you are doing, it kinda is stuck at that.

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

ooLIAMoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ah, rip. I'll probably have to go back to only viewing the PKHeX screen on my streams then. Thanks for the help anyway :D

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The NTR plugin for ACNL disables the Home Menu and it's supposed to do that. It's not a problem or a bug.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. I'm curious, do you know the technical reason why it disables the home screen?
IIRC, the plugin deals with the 3DS's RAM and using the Home button disables what it does. The cheat plugin thread should have more info on why it's been disabled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn