Crash of the Titans

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Magnifico, Dec 30, 2007.

Dec 30, 2007

Crash of the Titans by Magnifico at 11:08 PM (910 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Magnifico
    OP

Member Magnifico GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Crash of the Titans has distorted graphics in top screen, rendering the game unplayable. This is on Supercard DS-1 SDHC version, os v3. im using a 4 gb sdhc a-data card.

anyone got it to work with a certain config or different SC hardware/firmware?

I know its not my backup, because it works fine on my R4 with 2 gb kingston.

2. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Well I have the original SCDS1 and it works just fine. I also have a slot2 Supercard SD and it works fine on there too. I'm also using the same OS v3

3. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    You can try running in clean mode and making sure the memory speed is set to it's max.. tip if you have a 4gb memory card or less format it to FAT rather than Fat32.

Otherwise wait till tommorow and try the v3.0sp1 software. I'm guessing it will be out tommorow as SC always seem to release new software on a monday.

4. Magnifico
    OP

Member Magnifico GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hmm, i dunno what exactly it was, but i was messing around and did get it working now. I don't know exactly what I did because i am new to supercard, only having owned it a few days. Thanks guys.