Homebrew Crash/Green Screen on OoThax installer

Biovirulent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title. I insert a blank savefile OoT cartridge, start the installer up and, nothing. Bottom screen green (sometimes, now it's orange-ish the last time I tried), top screen black. System crashed, can't return to the homebrew menu. I have to hold down the power button to manually turn off the system.
Is there anything wrong here? I have the otherapp as Payload.bin in my sd card root and everything, I have internet to install it, the game card has no savefiles. What do I do?

EDIT: Same thing happens for the save manager. (With the OoT card in) Crashes on startup.

EDIT 2: Same thing happens with HANS. (With the OoT card in)

Last edited by Biovirulent,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Title. I insert a blank savefile OoT cartridge, start the installer up and, nothing. Bottom screen green (sometimes, now it's orange-ish the last time I tried), top screen black. System crashed, can't return to the homebrew menu. I have to hold down the power button to manually turn off the system.
Is there anything wrong here? I have the otherapp as Payload.bin in my sd card root and everything, I have internet to install it, the game card has no savefiles. What do I do?
You have to create a save iirc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman