Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!

Quick discussion, do you guys think Crash N. Sane Trilogy will come out on Switch?
crash_bandicoot_n_sane_trilogy_nintendo_switch_box_by_goldmetalsonic-db8scj3.png

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment it's PS4 exclusive. If it's just a timed exclusive, then maybe. I'd assume not though

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It was never said that it was Playstation Exclusive. Check the box. If it's an exclusive title, it would say "Playstation Exclusive".

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ps4 has to have at least one exclusive :P
Indeed it already have much exclusives, and most of them are good games.

In other hand, it's true that in the box there is not a "Only on PS4" label, so maybe it means it's just a timed exclisive. In that case, I cannot see why it couldn't be on Switch, but I see it easier on PC or ONE.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Several news outlets reported recently that a Hungarian Retailer leaked that the game would be coming to XBox One in December:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...g-to-xbox-one-according-to-hungarian-retailer

If this is true, there's a chance it could come to the Switch too. This rumour has even put me off buying it for the PS4 (for now) as I'd much rather have it on the Switch and I'm not in any desperate hurry to buy it.

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a fan either, something about how he controls really puts me off. I did not enjoy my play though of cortex strikes back... the music is fairly generic but the graphics were great for the time.
Wow, well, I respect your opinion. But you must admit, it would be great for the Switch to have this game on there. Many people love the Switch, many people remember the Crash series, match made in heaven.

Reactions: KingBlank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: