Crash and Spyro memory lane

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by jumpman17, Oct 8, 2007.

1. jumpman17
    OP

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    With the release of 2 new entries in these 2 franchises, I'd thought I'd arrange a sort of timeline of these 2 franchises.

CRASH BANDICOOT
    Code:
    1996 ÂCrash Bandicoot              ÂPS1              ÂNaughty Dog Software
    1997 ÂCrash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back   PS1              ÂNaughty Dog Software
    1998 ÂCrash Bandicoot: Warped          ÂPS1              ÂNaughty Dog Software
    1999 ÂCrash Team Racing             ÂPS1              ÂNaughty Dog Software
    2000 ÂCrash Bash                 PS1              ÂEurocom
    2001 ÂCrash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex    PS2, XBOX, GCN         Traveller's Tales
    2002 ÂCrash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure    ÂGBA              ÂVicarious Visions
    2003 ÂCrash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced        GBA              ÂVicarious Visions
    2003 ÂCrash Nitro Kart              PS2, XBOX, GCN, GBA, NGAGE   Vicarious Visions
    2004 ÂCrash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage  ÂGBA              ÂVicarious Visions
    2004 ÂCrash Twinsanity              PS2, XBOX           ÂTraveller's Tales
    2005 ÂCrash Tag Team Racing           ÂPS2, XBOX, GCN, PSP      ÂRadical Entertainment
    2006 ÂCrash! Boom! Bang! Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â NDS Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂDimps
    2007 ÂCrash Of The Titans            ÂPS2, 360, WII, GBA, NDS, PSP  Radical Entertainment
    SPYRO THE DRAGON
    Code:
    1998 ÂSpyro The Dragon              PS1              ÂInsomniac Games
    1999 ÂSpyro 2: Ripto's Rage           ÂPS1              ÂInsomniac Games
    2000 ÂSpyro: Year Of The Dragon         ÂPS1              ÂInsomniac Games
    2001 ÂSpyro: Season Of Ice            GBA              ÂDigital Eclipse Software
    2002 ÂSpyro 2: Season Of Flame          GBA              ÂDigital Eclipse Software
    2002 ÂSpyro: Enter The Dragonfly         PS2, GCN            Check Six Games
    2003 ÂSpyro: Attack Of The Rhynocs        GBA              ÂDigital Eclipse Software
    2004 ÂSpyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy    ÂGBA              ÂVicarious Visions
    2004 ÂSpyro: A Hero's Tail            PS2, XBOX, GCN         Eurocom
    2005 ÂSpyro: Shadow Legacy            NDS              ÂAmaze Entertainment
    2006 ÂThe Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning    PS2, XBOX, GCN, GBA, NDS    Krome Studios
    2007 ÂThe Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night   PS2, XBOX, GCN, GBA, NDS    Krome Studios
    There are some crap titles in there I'm afraid though. [​IMG]

2. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    damn I really loved the first few titles from both spyro and crash. Those were the days... :'(

3. jumpman17
    OP

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    I wanna know what happened to Spyro [​IMG]

The PS1 games were amazing. The first GBA ones were awesome too. Then we got a few years of suckage and now they are starting to become a little better again.

4. Switchy

Switchy GBAtemp Fan

Aug 19, 2007
    Belgium
    So very true!
    Those were worth buying.
    Sadly, I have lost my PS1 copy of Crash Bandicoot [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice