Crash 3 over 20 times now and counting on new console updated to 5.3.2 from 1.0.2 Splatoon. HELP?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Xplic1T, May 7, 2016.

1. Xplic1T
    OP

Xplic1T GBAtemp Regular

May 26, 2006
    My MK8 bundle luckily came with 5.3.2 pre-installed and I have been rocking loadiine since december.

Convinced friend to get a a cheap wii u. Console was a white 8gb and was still on FW 1.0.2 out of box so I updated it to 5.3.2 using Splatoon. I'm self hosting (never had issues before) through KWS server on android and I have gone about 20x now and each time I get a crash 3 scenario ...

On my MK8 bundle, I've only seen a Crash 3 like 3 times ever... usually its race attack failed but I haven't gotten this one to even say that ... What should i try ? (tried other sd cards as well ... no dice)

Files are correctly put on flash drive. What would cause this since the fw is is fine ?

Edit: Look all around to Enable Dev Options ... that was it ... finally got words on the screen 2x after which were FSGetMountSource. Forums said SD was bad ... i tried swapped my MicroSD to another SD adapter and that was it ... Fired up fully...

Wish I could delete but hope this helps someone in the future.

Last edited by Xplic1T, May 7, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice