Guatemala
WiiCrazy said:
wichoxp said:
There are not extra parameters when you choose ConfUsbLoader.dol as loader
unsure.gif

... could it be something wrong with Crap
blink.gif
?

Well it's normal, it's a standalone loader (actually exact copy of cfg usb loader) not a forwarder... You should use a forwarder.
I've seached for some CFG forwarder the last week, but I didn't find anything on the web
cry.gif
... some clue?

hunter3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wichoxp said:
WiiCrazy said:
wichoxp said:
There are not extra parameters when you choose ConfUsbLoader.dol as loader
unsure.gif

... could it be something wrong with Crap
blink.gif
?

Well it's normal, it's a standalone loader (actually exact copy of cfg usb loader) not a forwarder... You should use a forwarder.
I've seached for some CFG forwarder the last week, but I didn't find anything on the web
cry.gif
... some clue?

I just tried using crap to run a game off SD, works perfectly.

1) Open Crap
2) Select your ISO/WBFS file
3) Select loader: Configurable forwarder (no intro)
4) Select game partition: FAT1
5) Extra parameters: double-click "device=sdhc"
6) Create channel
7) Install WAD to Wii
8) Ensure following are located on SD root:

apps/USBLoader_cfg/boot.dol
usb-loader/
wbfs/

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
terminal_illness said:
when i start crap for the first time it says it cannot create common key and i have put all the common keys i know in its folder... what gives?

Then put it somewhere where it has write access and hence create the common-key file... I guess you are using either Win7 or Vista....

pOLLYpoCKET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy,

Thanks for all your hard work, this is awesome! I'm able to successfully create my channels forwarding to USB Loader GX, but whenever I click on a channel, I get a black screen and then the Wii screen comes up and takes me back to the home screen. Any ideas?

I'm trying to load off of a WBFS drive. My Wii is on 4.2u. Any other info you'd need let me know.

Thanks!

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
pOLLYpoCKET said:
WiiCrazy,

Thanks for all your hard work, this is awesome! I'm able to successfully create my channels forwarding to USB Loader GX, but whenever I click on a channel, I get a black screen and then the Wii screen comes up and takes me back to the home screen. Any ideas?

I'm trying to load off of a WBFS drive. My Wii is on 4.2u. Any other info you'd need let me know.

Thanks!
My guess would be that the usbloadergx's boot.dol isn't in the correct folder.

Pip'

pOLLYpoCKET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually saw that a couple of posts back and put that boot.dol in all kinds of folders and even created some and still no go.

Where exactly should that .dol be?

Could it be because I have USB Loader GX as a channel as well? I don't think that would make a difference. I don't run USB Loader Gx from Homebrew so there's no directory in my SD/APPS. Could that be an issue?

Thanks for the reply.

smile.gif

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
pOLLYpoCKET said:
I actually saw that a couple of posts back and put that boot.dol in all kinds of folders and even created some and still no go.

Where exactly should that .dol be?

Could it be because I have USB Loader GX as a channel as well? I don't think that would make a difference. I don't run USB Loader Gx from Homebrew so there's no directory in my SD/APPS. Could that be an issue?

Thanks for the reply.

smile.gif
Yes, there is your problem !

Pip'

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Man, crap saved me, i had to update to cois rev20 to run most of the games and it my channels created with Cloader wouldn't work anymore.

But i have this question, how can i set the loading configuration of my games?? There are a couple PAL games on my drive that i need to force to NTSC to play, as well I'm from mexico, but i dont like the spanish language on my games, and i want to launch most games in english, so, any idea how can i achieve this???

Thanks in advance

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
CJLopez said:
Man, crap saved me, i had to update to cois rev20 to run most of the games and it my channels created with Cloader wouldn't work anymore.

But i have this question, how can i set the loading configuration of my games?? There are a couple PAL games on my drive that i need to force to NTSC to play, as well I'm from mexico, but i dont like the spanish language on my games, and i want to launch most games in english, so, any idea how can i achieve this???

Thanks in advance
Launch your favorite usb loader normally, forwarder or hbc, set everything you need for each game to work. When starting a game from a crap created forwarder all thing you will have set will be taken into consideration.

Pip'

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pippin666 said:
In the next version of Crap, will the forwarders created use nForwarder58 ??

Pip'
I would like to reitterate my question
tongue.gif

I would also like to know if the forwarder will take into consideration arguments used in the meta.xml of the loader used.

If not, I make the suggestion.

I have the feeling that if I use cfgloader-222v5.1[38] + argument intro=0 (direct launching from channel) = very fast way to load a game.

Pip'

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, looks like i wasnt clear enough

How do i set on any loader

1.- To Force NTSC
2.- To use only english

The only loader on which i see this is wable to set is in Yet another loader (can only set region force) and uloader 1.1 mod by sorg

So, any idea how to achieve this with crap, i dont see any tutorial around, neither any tip on this post

plop66

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
WiiCrazy said:
@bosman : it seems you need to create a forwarder for the game rather than using built-in loaders... you have four alternatives... wiiflow, uLoader, cfg usb loader, usb loader gx...
hello, i have the same problem of bosman with just dance 2 (can't open big file)
how can i get wiiflow in crap ? i see it nowhere
thanks

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
for advanced use, employ configurable forwarder and supply extra arguments so that you can use different cios / language / video mode and so on... standalone loaders are outdated...

again up to date loaders are able to launch just dance 2... (wiiflow, uLoader & configurable forwarders will work)

for the forwarders to work you need to have the actual loader setup in you sd or hdd...

for the latest forwarders (uLoader & wiiflow)
http://www.wiidewii.com/read.php?28,16267

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat