Hacking Cracked Freeloader Problem

MoFoS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I got the link to a cracked freeloader iso (?) from this site [thanks a lot again] and it worked wonderfully on my wiikey'd wii. I wanted it for family ski and it worked fine, but it doesn't work for SSBB NTSC-J cause of the dual layer problems which is fine.

So I thought I would try using the cracked freeloader on an unchipped wii, so I could play my original SSBB, but the freeloader didn't load? No fuzzy lines going across the screen twice?

Does the cracked version I downloadedDatel_Wii_FreeLoader_CRACK_1GB, only worked for chipped wii's? If so, is there another version taht works for normal wii's?

Or is there a different problem that I'm not seeing

Thanks

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Copies of any kind only work on modded Wii.

You want a Freeloader that will work on an unmodded one, you will have to buy it.

They are cheap ... around £10, including postage.

Haha ... I just had a flashback to all the threads, on all the sites, that were made by people wondering why there copied Action Replay discs or their copied Swap Magic discs didn't work on their unmodded PS2s lol

MoFoS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohhh

okay thanks guys..i feel like a right twat now.

Looks like no ssbb original for me for the time being, until that update comes out..i'm too freaked out to try that corurpting wiikey thing..

thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)