• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid-19 vaccine

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 500 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 245 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It give it about 2 week and The Right is going to be proud and boost on vaccination numbers in the south. Lol .. then they just going to move on to the next Booggy man to scare the base.

Reactions: Xzi

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it hilarious that most people telling everyone they "have" to get the vaccine and it is the "moral" thing to do is the same people that was standing in line at an abortion clinic screaming my body my choice a few months/years ago. I have nothing against people wanting to get vaccinated and I believe its everyone's own choice. Now being an essential employee this entire time watching how the unessential trash sits at home and gets more from the government than most of the ones they call essential would make a week (sometimes 2 or 3 times more money) and how Noone seemed to care. How the government only cares about taking care of the upper/upper middle class and could care less about any of the deemed essential why should any of them trust this (or any) government.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Now being an essential employee this entire time watching how the unessential trash sits at home and gets more from the government than most of the ones they call essential would make a week (sometimes 2 or 3 times more money) and how Noone seemed to care. How the government only cares about taking care of the upper/upper middle class and could care less about any of the deemed essential why should any of them trust this (or any) government.
Talk about misplaced outrage. The government doesn't control how much your job pays you. And of course corporations would rather shovel out some meaningless platitudes like "essential workers," rather than actually give them a raise or benefits. That's why fast food workers quit in massive numbers recently, and fast food corporations had no choice but to increase the base pay and provide other incentives.

I do think there should've been a national rent and mortgage freeze for most of 2020 and maybe even some of 2021, but with Trump in office when the whole thing started, that was never gonna happen.

Last edited by Xzi,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it hilarious that most people telling everyone they "have" to get the vaccine and it is the "moral" thing to do is the same people that was standing in line at an abortion clinic screaming my body my choice a few months/years ago. I have nothing against people wanting to get vaccinated and I believe its everyone's own choice. Now being an essential employee this entire time watching how the unessential trash sits at home and gets more from the government than most of the ones they call essential would make a week (sometimes 2 or 3 times more money) and how Noone seemed to care. How the government only cares about taking care of the upper/upper middle class and could care less about any of the deemed essential why should any of them trust this (or any) government.
Nobody said anyone "has" to get vaccinated, but there is absolutely a moral imperative to do so.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, I mean I did used to do stuff like that with pet rats without disease as far as I know anyway.
Rats, in general, are rather clean, it's normally their by-products and or pests like flees that spread diseases. So yeah, it was pretty safe to handle pet rats because they tend to be a bit cleaner than their wild counterpart, especially if you are an owner who really keeps them clean. I really love pet rats and I have a long history of raising them.

Reactions: Glyptofane and Xzi

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for the right it's all about your freedoms, correct? You have the RIGHT to not be vaccinated? And people should respect those rights, correct? Okay. But remember other people have rights too. Business owners have the right to not allow you into their business because you are not vaccinated.... respect their right. I don't want to hear the non-vaccinated complaining about it when it happens.

Reactions: Lacius

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Nice to hear Covid-19 has ALL Rrights to change/manipulate/cancel Human Rights....very good.:rolleyes:

How shitty is it supposed to get ?

I can't believe how deep we've sunk because of an illness ...

"Yes,but one that threatens Human Lifes !!!"..

Ah..shut up and spare me.....

Reactions: Glyptofane

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to hear Covid-19 has ALL Rrights to change/manipulate/cancel Human Rights....very good.:rolleyes:

How shitty is it supposed to get ?

I can't believe how deep we've sunk because of an illness ...

"Yes,but one that threatens Human Lifes !!!"..

Ah..shut up and spare me.....

Cry me a fucking river. Please do go on and tell us all about which human rights of yours have been changed/manipulated/cancelled. Do you cry about having to wear a seat belt too? Are your precious freedoms being violated? Gtfo.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me about your US Health system then I'll tell you something about ours and you will see like Fire and Water.

That's what I thought. Bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning and whining and crying and whining and crying about your rights being taken away, but can't list any of your rights that are being taken away. How did I manage to see that coming from nearly 9,500 miles away?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
That's what I thought. Bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning and whining and crying and whining and crying about your rights being taken away, but can't list any of your rights that are being taken away. How did I manage to see that coming from nearly 9,500 miles away?

It is maybe easy for you with ENGLISH as Mother Language to tell such Things.
Maybe I will make it interesting for you and write in German and you translate it for yourself and SEE that many Things are wrong translated and not with the Sense I wrote.

I did such Things many Times and evertime People understand half of the Text wrong because of my bad English or wrong Translations.

- Maskenpflicht
- Impfzwang mittlerweile am Abeitsplatz
- Einschränkungen als Nichtgeimpfter in JEDEM Bereich (Veranstaltungen,kulturelle Einrichtungen,öffentliche Einrichtungen wie Strand/See,Cafe,Restaurants,Nachtklub/Disco/Konzerte und so weiter).
- Ohne Test kein Zutritt -ausser zu Geschäften des täglichen Bedarfs.

Und jetz erzähl mir mal was von Rechte und keine Einschränkungen.....

Have fun and understanding on Translating these Lines.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is maybe easy for you with ENGLISH as Mother Language to tell such Things.
Maybe I will make it interesting for you and write in German and you translate it for yourself and SEE that many Things are wrong translated and not with the Sense I wrote.

I did such Things many Times and evertime People understand half of the Text wrong because of my bad English or wrong Translations.

- Maskenpflicht
- Einschränkungen als Nichtgeimpfter in JEDEM Bereich (Veranstaltungen,kulturelle Einrichtungen,öffentliche Einrichtungen wie Strand/See,Cafe,Restaurants,Nachtklub/Disco/Konzerte und so weiter).

Have fun and understanding on Translating these Lines.

English only per forum rules, Please try again.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
English only per forum rules, Please try again.

Maskenpflicht

Bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning and whining and crying and whining and crying about your rights

Translation:

- Mask requirement
- Compulsory vaccination meanwhile at the workplace
- Restrictions as a non-vaccinated person in EVERY area (events, cultural institutions, public facilities such as beach / lake, cafe, restaurants, night club / disco / concerts and so on).
- No access without a test - except for shops for daily needs.

And now tell me something about rights and no restrictions .....

Last edited by Alexander1970,

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
- Mask requirement
- Compulsory vaccination meanwhile at the workplace
- Restrictions as a non-vaccinated person in EVERY area (events, cultural institutions, public facilities such as beach / lake, cafe, restaurants, night club / disco / concerts and so on).
- No access without a test - except for shops for daily needs.

And now tell me something about rights and no restrictions .....

now stop and think WHY those restrictions are in place and why YOU rather bitch and moan about them than get vaccinated

Last edited by ut2k4master,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH