• No

Votes: 179 30.2%

• Total voters

SyphenFreht

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't Spartacus typically typified as a hero amongst communist communities and such? Only in reference to the fact that most Covid deniers are typically Republican.

*sighs* I hate that I can't disagree with this entirely. I'm not 100% against the idea of governments using biological warfare, or even using its own citizens as experimentation. Not that I'm saying that's what covid is, but for me personally, the idea of such is not outside the realm of possibility.

I do like how there's almost twice as many pages of pseudo irrelevant links. I might actually have to check some of them out when I'm undergoing my existential crisis later.

The Catboy

GBATemp's Official Lesbian Catboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Isn't Spartacus typically typified as a hero amongst communist communities and such? Only in reference to the fact that most Covid deniers are typically Republican.

*sighs* I hate that I can't disagree with this entirely. I'm not 100% against the idea of governments using biological warfare, or even using its own citizens as experimentation. Not that I'm saying that's what covid is, but for me personally, the idea of such is not outside the realm of possibility.

I do like how there's almost twice as many pages of pseudo irrelevant links. I might actually have to check some of them out when I'm undergoing my existential crisis later.
I have no idea who Spartacus is, outside of the historical figure. Even if I did, the paper posted still doesn’t fit the request for a peer-reviewed paper.
If this is what’s in the paper, then I am definitely glad I didn’t spend my time reading it.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

RAHelllord

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have no who Spartacus is, outside of the historical figure. Even if I did, the paper posted still doesn’t fit the request for a peer-reviewed paper.
If this is what’s in the paper, then I am definitely glad I didn’t spend my time reading it.
I skimmed the paper to check it against my internal conspiracy bingo card and the only part they're missing is blatant anti-Semitism, the rest is just your standard run off the mill deepstate controlled by the elite poisoning everyone for population control because food production isn't rising as fast as the population. Hence why I said calling it bullshit is about the only discussion it deserves.

Reactions: The Catboy

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Johnson & Johnson's Business Lead, Brandon Schadt, and Johnson & Johnson's scientist, Justin Durant, stated their thoughts on the vaccine and were filmed with a hidden cam:

What do you think about it?

RAHelllord

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Johnson & Johnson's Business Lead, Brandon Schadt, and Johnson & Johnson's scientist, Justin Durant, stated their thoughts on the vaccine and were filmed with a hidden cam:

It's project Veritas with the usual sensationalized fear mongering with jump cuts between questions, only showing bits and pieces from the answers instead of the full context, and outright cutting answers together.
Considering they have a rich and storied history of manipulating interviews like that nothing of what they present there should be taken at face value.

Reactions: RocaBOT

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's project Veritas with the usual sensationalized fear mongering with jump cuts between questions, only showing bits and pieces from the answers instead of the full context, and outright cutting answers together.
Considering they have a rich and storied history of manipulating interviews like that nothing of what they present there should be taken at face value.
How much context is needed when a Johnson & Johnson employee says Kids shouldn't get a f*cking vaccine because there are unknown repercussions? Seems clear cut to me.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Project Veritas. LMFAO. You mean this Project Veritas, right? "Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Project Veritas also uses entrapment to generate bad publicity for its targets, and has propagated disinformation and conspiracy theories in its videos and operations."

ConspiracyFactualist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought a picture was worth 1000 words but I guess I have to ramble about something when I add a picture so ramble ramble.

eVTTacp.jpeg

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

RAHelllord

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How much context is needed when a Johnson & Johnson employee says Kids shouldn't get a f*cking vaccine because there are unknown repercussions? Seems clear cut to me.
You mean apart from multiple studies having been performed and found some of those vaccines to already be perfectly save for children, and that he was clearly not finished talking before they cut away? Or that we didn't hear the actual question he was asked which could heavily alter the context of the answer? Yes, there is critical context missing here.

Reactions: The Catboy

LinkmstrYT

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
You wanted to see where I live? You stalker...
XP
Country
United States
You mean apart from multiple studies having been performed and found some of those vaccines to already be perfectly save for children, and that he was clearly not finished talking before they cut away? Or that we didn't hear the actual question he was asked which could heavily alter the context of the answer? Yes, there is critical context missing here.
As per usual. Out of context quotes and answers just to fit their agenda. I've said it some pages back, but these sorts of folks love to blur out or ignore what doesn't suit them.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

..you mean Brandon Schadt - who's job is logistics management ( think UPS delivery)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-schadt-48577053
and Justin Durant "scientist" lol the funny part is people are saying he's not a medical Scientist but Consumer dept (SHAMPOO) lolol
https://www.jnj.com/healthcare-products/consumer

so you tell me a Delivery manager and Shampoo mixer is your Breaking news?'

Thats like interviewing a supermarket part time overnight stock boy to inquire on Claims of the Company's CEO embezzling money ??

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: RocaBOT and Lacius

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..you mean Brandon Schadt - who's job is logistics management ( think UPS delivery)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-schadt-48577053
and Justin Durant "scientist" lol the funny part is people are saying he's not a medical Scientist but Consumer dept (SHAMPOO) lolol
https://www.jnj.com/healthcare-products/consumer

so you tell me a Delivery manager and Shampoo mixer is your Breaking news?'

Thats like interviewing a supermarket part time overnight stock boy to inquire on Claims of the Company's CEO embezzling money ??
Well it's either that or the mainstream media constantly telling the people flat out lies if that's your logic.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's either that or the mainstream media constantly telling the people flat out lies if that's your logic.
yes... its either 99% of World Governments, all the (legit) Medical field. all Those People vs Project Veritas and a UPS manger...and a Nurse that had a questionible Work History and who also just happen to get 200k right after appearing on video (but ...TRUST ME its not a Bribe??)

Reactions: AlexMCS
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    As an owner of a OLED and you saying that you never seen an OLED I think I know what I'm talking about lol. I'm not talking about 3D as in 3D glasses. I'm talking about depth and pop in the picture
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I mean to be fair og vitas are still kicking and not many have suffered from pixel bleed and they're going on nearly 10 years
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    OLED's can get away with a lower peak brightness and still provide punchy HDR because of their contrast ratio. Like I said human vision is logarithmic. The higher the peak brightness the diminishing returns in perceived brightness.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Just get 5 years enjoyment out of it until Nintendy releases something and everyone forgets about switch games lol
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    @The Real Jdbye Oleds hit around 750 nits nowadays. The difference between a 1000 nit and a 750 nit isn't huge. It's only about a 4% increase in perceived brightness. Not huge at all. You'll need at least 2000 nit displays to notice a bigger difference.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Read this thread it explains it. 1000 nits is not a huge jump from 750 the LG OLEDs can hit. As I said human vision is non linear.
    +2
    Gift
  • Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Not exactly 3D but the colors does pops out more
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    I just want a true dark mode theme
    for OLED Switch
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    yeah honestly i hate how the only two switch theme options are blinding holy light of god or grey
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    Kill eyes OR bore eyes to death
    +1
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    switch dark mode is ok i just wish it was a bit darker
    Gift
  • F @ Forseenink3938:
    Can anyone here please help me on how to use TickCrypt 2.0?
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    https://youtu.be/YcECmtrrCsg The good old days back when we were impressed by a nonleaking shammy
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still impressed, it's still an impossible dream.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Put one in your trousers enjoy all the taco bell you'd like
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I would LOVE to try some that mythical Taco Bell that destroys every digestive tract.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    So apparently you literally can't eat it without shitting your insides out, but it's so good that everyone keeps coming back for more.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Depending on location Taco bell's been in the news for retagging ingredients lately
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Seen that.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Expiry date is a suggestion."
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Our terms state that food poisoning is curable and you'll be back next week anyway
    Gift
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Our terms state that food poisoning is curable and you'll be back next week anyway