willkuat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
campeonatokuat.blogspot.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello brothers, i work in more carts of brazilian hacks and super famicom for contribuite with nice work and idea..

Look some carts:
Campeonato Brasileiro III - 95.png Mogli, o Menino Lobo.png
Yu Yu Hakusho - Final.png Angelique - Voice Fantasy (Japan).png

I'm in the letter F, when finishing post the full images :)

Attachments

• Cyber Knight (Japan).png
    Cyber Knight (Japan).png
    109.7 KB · Views: 836
Reactions: spielvan

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 06-03-16:

ColecoVision Update! - I'll elaborate in a bit, i'm at work and running out of time, but found a great set of Coleco 2D covers w/spines but no backs. They we're made by Wally Wonka @ Hyperspin. I just reformatted them to full covers (no backs). Also added some more homebrew covers put together by Crapahute @ ColecoBoxArt.com. The whole No-Intro set is now covered with the exception of BIOS & Test Roms.

Have Fun!!

aorin1

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for sharing this nice cover collection!
Any chance that you have these full covers in HQ, I believe it was downsized to fit wiiflow?

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mastershoes This is an excellent collection of covers. Thank you for putting this together. I have myself no-intro rom sets and while a lot of my roms match fairly closely to the cover image filename, there are some that do not. And it's just enough off where Fuzzy Renamer picks up the wrong cover image or doesn't pick one up at all. I was wondering if you would be able to tell me how you came up with the names for the covers. Like if it was based off of an older no-intro set I could then try and find that datfile and rename my roms to more closely match your covers and then run fuzzy renamer again. Unless you know of a better way. There are just way too many roms and covers to go through and check manually. So if you have a better way of getting them all to match up I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't seem to figure out where to put the covers

WiiFlow/boxcovers/xxxx, with xxxx being if, say, you're setting up NES using the fceugx plugin, it would be a folder called fceugx. You could change the folder name to nes or similar if you like, but then you'd have to let the plugin know where to look for the covers - do that by going into WiiFlow/plugins, finding the fceugx ini, opening with notepad or similar and changing
coverfolder=fceugx
to
coverfolder=nes (or whatever)

While you're in the plugins folder, have a look at the ini's of any other emulator plugins you use, and see what you need to call the folder for those (again, change to whatever if you want)

Reactions: mastershoes

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coverart Folder Names with rom paths are in this Document.

Attachments

• Cover Folders.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 575
Last edited by JasonH,

spielvan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I created some covers for wiiflow, hope you enjoy.

14686265_10153940019787135_451979729_n.jpg

Choujin Sentai Jetman.zip.jpg

14686555_10153940022032135_571125780_n.jpg

Kyouryuu Sentai Juuranger (Japan).jpg

14625479_10153940024762135_36941838_n.jpg

Kamen Rider Black - Taiketsu Shadow Moon.zip.jpg

14610617_10153940025652135_1908474311_n.jpg

Ultraman 2 - Shutsugeki Katoku Tai.zip.jpg

14619955_10153940031552135_909050733_n.jpg

Great Battle III, The (Japan).sfc.jpg

Last edited by spielvan,
Reactions: mightymuffy

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 11-09-16:

Update to the Sega CD / Mega Cd Cover collection... first one to this set since 2012!

The previous set had 164 covers and no alternates. This one has 194 Covers along with 87 alternates. I grabbed all the alternates from TCP, I put together a few new covers, and i converted some covers into the standard template (moved the others to alts). Have fun!

Reactions: spielvan

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 11-14-16:

Replaced the Atari XEGS set with a new cleaner set that was recently put together by sheep2001@TCP. His work is always phenomenal! Have fun. :)

Reactions: artemus3

Keith_Loving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am attaching all 33 original box art for the Nintendo Virtual Boy. 19 for Japan and 14 for USA. I used shrunken spine and verified I had the spines correctly positioned by looking up each box on eBay. I could have provided larger scans but this is the same size as what the previous virtual boy scans used 1090x458. Also, I just want to say those really are not the true proportions of the box art, but I used what we were previously using. I used 458 for height, 512 for width of front and back and 66 for width of spine. I pieced these together myself over the last week or so.
3-D Tetris (USA).png
Galactic Pinball (Japan).png
Galactic Pinball (USA).png
Golf (USA).png
Innsmouth no Yakata (Japan).png
Jack Bros. (USA).png
Jack Bros. no Meiro de Hiihoo! (Japan).png
Mario Clash (Japan).png
Mario Clash (USA).png
Mario's Tennis (Japan).png
Mario's Tennis (USA).png
Nester's Funky Bowling (USA).png
Panic Bomber (USA).png
Red Alarm (Japan).png
Red Alarm (USA).png
SD Gundam - Dimension War (Japan).png
Space Invaders - Virtual Collection (Japan).png
Space Squash (Japan).png
T&E Virtual Golf (Japan).png
Teleroboxer (Japan).png
Teleroboxer (USA).png
Tobidase! Panibon (Japan).png
Vertical Force (Japan).png
Vertical Force (USA).png
Virtual Bowling (Japan).png
Virtual Boy Wario Land (Japan).png
Virtual Boy Wario Land (USA).png
Virtual Fishing (Japan).png
Virtual Lab (Japan).png
Virtual League Baseball (USA).png
Virtual Pro Yakyuu '95 (Japan).png
V-Tetris (Japan).png
Waterworld (USA).png

Some Nintendo Virtual boy custom box art for the 3 prototypes. I made the Niko-Chan Battle (also known as Faceball Remastered) from images available online, but the other two prototype box art I got from the interweb.
Bound High (USA) (Prototype).png
Niko-Chan Battle (Japan) (Prototype).png
Space Pinball (USA) (Prototype).png

Last edited by Keith_Loving,

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 12-20-16:

Updated the Atari Jaguar set. Went from 36 covers and 2 alts, to 79 covers and 5 alts. The whole No-Intro set is now covered besides the BIOS, and a bunch of homebrew covers added as well. I found most of the new covers @AtariAge, thanks to travistouchdown, Felyx, and Jeffrey_Bones @ AtariAge for their work. I then went through and edited/cleaned up some things to make them uniform. Have fun everyone! The next updates will be Virtual Boy and ColecoVision, hopefully in the next few weeks. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: bm123456

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 12-22-16:

Virtual Boy Update!

Added the Japanese covers provided by @Keith_Loving to the set (thanks for the contribution!), did some cleanups, and i think there are a few more homebrew covers i didn't have included in there before. Anyways, set went from 26 covers to 48, and the whole no-intro set is covered.

Have Fun!

Keith_Loving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Virtual Boy Japanese prototype "Niko-Chan Battle" is not a completed game. The homebrew community has in essence completed the coding of the game and has also done an English translation. If anyone is interested in having the "English" version of this game with it's own box art, then I found these custom boxes online. Sadly, I couldn't find the spine or the back, but apparently, you can actually buy these boxes from the creator from the interweb. Thought I would share that as it's really the only thing not included in the most recent Virtual Boy upload. There are translated English roms available called "Faceball Remastered" which is basically the same game as "Niko-Chan Battle" except the title/loading screen was edited to "Faceball Remastered". Maybe this box will get added in the future.

Faceball Remastered.jpg
Faceball UB.jpg

Last edited by Keith_Loving,
Reactions: mastershoes

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Virtual Boy Japanese prototype "Niko-Chan Battle" is not a completed game. The homebrew community has in essence completed the coding of the game and has also done an English translation. If anyone is interested in having the "English" version of this game with it's own box art, then I found these custom boxes online. Sadly, I couldn't find the spine or the back, but apparently, you can actually buy these boxes from the creator from the interweb. Thought I would share that as it's really the only thing not included in the most recent Virtual Boy upload. There are translated English roms available called "Faceball Remastered" which is basically the same game as "Niko-Chan Battle" except the title/loading screen was edited to "Faceball Remastered". Maybe this box will get added in the future.

Always happy to add to the VB Homebrew Collection, plus... looky what i found after seeing your post. :)

ebX8fJ0.jpg

Reactions: Keith_Loving

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol