Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that for Snes and n64 ? Another ? What folder do we put the front cover in if there is no full cover.

The orientation of the cover is done through the coverflow, so yes, same max dimensions. (Cover should be created "sideways" so to speak for N64 & SNES).

Front covers would follow this structure wiiflow/covers/???? as opposed to wiiflow/boxcovers/????

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Code:
TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine
TurboGrafx-16 Front Covers (94)
https://anonfiles.com/file/56b1dfeeaf06d4c1f36f89b99563d554

TurboGrafx-16 FuLL Covers (49)
https://anonfiles.com/file/aae24843a868fe080c9f48124162406d

Reactions: MassiveRican

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 03-22-14:

Magnavox Odyssey Update!

Pretty substantial update to Odyssey! halen has contributed a large amount of covers to the set, including a full Brazilian coverset! I've been sitting on them for awhile, it just took some time to get everything up to speed as far as consistency goes. I still have to finish up the USA & Euro covers, but we're off to a good start! The set now sits at 25 USA/Euro covers, and 70 Brazilian covers. Big thanks to halen again for hooking these up! Have fun everyone! :)

djbubba2002 - I have a full set of TG-16 full covers (95) that i've been sitting on for a looooong time.. The artist who did them all was re-tweaking the set so i was waiting for that update to release them, but it's been about a year now, so i'm thinking there not coming! I'll try and contact him, and if it's a no-go, i will try and get to posting the ones i have.

Well, I guess it's back to NES covers....

Reactions: MassiveRican

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm trying to finish the NES Romset covers. The link below has some NÊS covers. If anyone has any game that lacks case let me know.

http://ul.to/xj6xpbe3
Hi,

Thanks for the link!!!

I improved many of those covers by either merging/replacing them with better quality scans:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uu19il

Also I made 116 covers to add to the Atari 2600 collection. All of them including the NES ones are Spine Shrunk (Wiiflow compatible). I will work on them later to make them non shrunk.

Pepois

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, nice to see this thread is still booming with activty, this might wel be THE place now to get you're covers for your gameloader.
Kudo's to all people that contributed.. i hope everybody can enjoy your work for a long time.

I still would have liked seeing them also on gametdb though, it would be nice if they can be downloaded from within the loader.
But that is a minor gripe...

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wow, nice to see this thread is still booming with activty, this might wel be THE place now to get you're covers for your gameloader.
Kudo's to all people that contributed.. i hope everybody can enjoy your work for a long time.

I still would have liked seeing them also on gametdb though, it would be nice if they can be downloaded from within the loader.

That would be nice! I also made some missing covers for Homebrew apps etc

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Pepois

I'll try to redo the covers with these new pack that you post. I'm out of time now, and it will take me time.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
here is the missing Cover list for SG-1000

okamoto ayako no match play golf
San-nin Mahjong
Terebi Oekaki

just to let you guys know

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country

there's probably too many alternate covers that would be missed out on using GameTDB method of d/loading only but it would still be neat to be able to d/load from the loader some of these at some point. I'm all set either way once u get in the flow of which programs to use to help u accomplish want u need. It's all smooth sailing from there.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok
I have Ren and Stimpy Show, The - Time Warp full cover. I need the back cover for Ren and Stimpy Show, The - Buckaroos. I edit and now i upload two covers.

Attachments

• Ren and Stimpy Show, The - Time Warp Alt.jpg
    Ren and Stimpy Show, The - Time Warp Alt.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 720
  • Ren and Stimpy Show, The - Time Warp.jpg
    Ren and Stimpy Show, The - Time Warp.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 647

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reet then folks, work on the covers has been going slower than I was hoping due to real life stuff (somewhat related, just found out I'm going to be a dad again! Bit of a shock since I had the snip 12 years ago :lol: - now I know it's happening though, bring it on!)

Bad news, the missus lost the baby earlier today....:(
One of the reasons I had the snip all those years ago was because she can't carry girls - it's some rare problem that gets all technical, however with her now being 12+ years older than before things might have changed. Apparently not, this was most likely going to be a girl, and is the third baby we've lost... Not the shock it might have been, but it doesn't make it any easier.
Sorry chaps & chapesses, I don't like posting bad news, but since you all knew a baby was coming it's kinda unavoidable this time...

On the plus side (gotta post something a bit cheerful after that!) I've sent mastershoes a big FBA/Arcade cover pack recently which he'll be adding soon, including my packs 1 & 2 there's more like 180 covers rather than 150, and all the Konami 80s flyers totty I could find is in there too :lol: - will fill yer FBA coverflow up nicely! ;)

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad news, the missus lost the baby earlier today....:(
One of the reasons I had the snip all those years ago was because she can't carry girls - it's some rare problem that gets all technical, however with her now being 12+ years older than before things might have changed. Apparently not, this was most likely going to be a girl, and is the third baby we've lost... Not the shock it might have been, but it doesn't make it any easier.
Sorry chaps & chapesses, I don't like posting bad news, but since you all knew a baby was coming it's kinda unavoidable this time...

On the plus side (gotta post something a bit cheerful after that!) I've sent mastershoes a big FBA/Arcade cover pack recently which he'll be adding soon, including my packs 1 & 2 there's more like 180 covers rather than 150, and all the Konami 80s flyers totty I could find is in there too :lol: - will fill yer FBA coverflow up nicely! ;)

So sorry to hear that buddeh :( Hope you & your girl are alright.

Also on the plus side, I'm almost done editing the set! Hope to have them posted in the next day or two. I'll send you a link before i get 'em officially upped.

Reactions: mightymuffy

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 03-27-14:

Final Burn Alpha Arcade Flyer Sets have been added to the "Arcade" Section of the OP (Replacing "Capcom" which has been incorporated into this).

Here's the breakdown of the set:

Current Cover Count: (181) + Alternates (9)

FBA Capcom Flyer Set (16 + 1 Alt) - (Previously posted, everything else is new)
FBA Cave Flyer Set (6 + 1 Alts)
FBA Data East Flyer Set (11)
FBA Galaxian Flyer Set (2)
FBA Irem Flyer Set (9)
FBA Kaneko Flyer Set (1)
FBA Konami Flyer Set (35 + 4 Alts)
FBA MISC (POST 90) Flyer Set (12)
FBA MISC (PRE 90) Flyer Set (26 + 1 Alts)
FBA Pacman Flyer Set (1)
FBA Psikyo Flyer Set (5)
FBA Sega Flyer Set (19)
FBA Taito Flyer Set (20)
FBA Technos Flyer Set (6 + 2 Alts)
FBA Toaplan Flyer Set (12)

A big thanks to mightymuffy for his huge contribution to this set, i'm pretty sure there may also be a few that were put together by maybe Tetsuo Shima and/or sion_zaphod from a long time ago (sorry, i made it through about 15 pages of the thread looking for fba covers and gave up O.o ), and i made a handful more as well. Anywayz, after all has been gathered, i did some cleanups and made the spines uniform. They are organized by the same means as the compatibility list, which is available here. Have fun!!

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys I haven't gotten much covers done lately. I've been working 84 hours for the past 3 weeks st8 and ain't had a day off yet. I'm still currently working on SNES covers and got a few done but not enough for an update. I'll keep everyone posted to when I can get back on track. Thanks for your patient everyone.

Yo muffin dude, sorry bout your loss bro. I hope things look up to you soon. Take care!
With that being said, I'm off to get what little sleep I can get.

ZZZzzz...

Reactions: mightymuffy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse