1. Maxternal

Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

I think it would be game-name.iso.png for game-name.iso for those.

2. halen

halen GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Maxternal, I have to put the iso´s of segacd in onlyone folder and mp3 in sub-folder? Genplugx/roms/segacd (All iso´s here) and Genplusgx/roms/segacd/mp3 (All mp3 here)?

3. Maxternal

Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

Sounds like it should work (I don't have any Sega CD ISO's myself but that kind of thing seems to work fine with other plugins/emulators.

4. mastershoes

OP mastershoes GameTDB Mod

United States
    Sega CD DOES NOT support mp3 audio at the moment

5. ToddofWar420

ToddofWar420 CoverFlow Artist

United States
    New Covers Available!!

New EmuFlow Covers Add-On Pack 0.6
    http://www.mediafire...19hp11s47lv596h
    For SNES, NES, GB, GBC, GBA. (I got'em to match mastershoes cover style to match the rest)

This is just a little something I've been working on to add to WiiFlow. Other Add-On Packs are also available.. Just message me if you want links

Special Thanks to mastershoes for the inspiration and help you've given me.

@[member='mastershoes'], Please feel free to add these to your next cover updates if you want.

edit: mastershoes will include all the rest and more I send to him when he updates this thread again.

6. mastershoes

United States
    Hey man, everything i have from you is in my my current set, which will be included when i update this thread again. Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  7. halen

halen GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Mastershoes, I know that genplusgx does not support mp3 files but i will be prepare for it. Mastershoes the question is: I put all of my sega cd isos in only one folder and the mp3 files in subfolder or i create subfolders for each iso.
    Thanks

8. timishu

timishu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How is it that you got each emulator source to have its own WiiFlow settings (Cover angle, oscillation, etc.)? Is that part of a theme?

9. mastershoes

United States
    That's all part of the "emuflows" that go into the theme.ini file. I then coordinated the "flow #" with the plugin in the source_menu. Look for fledge68's updated themepack... all of my emuflows are incorporated in them already (that are featured in the video).

10. drakorex

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Might be time to release them shrunken spines

11. ToddofWar420

United States
    @[member='mastershoes'], a small suggestion if I may.. Anyway possible with your next cover(s) update, can you make a list of what all new covers were added/cleaned recently? I hope it's not too much to ask but when someone like me already had downloaded your covers the first and second time around, it would just be easier to just grab the new ones instead of having to search and compare all the covers again. Anyways, Thanks again for everything. :yay:

12. ToddofWar420

United States
    @[member='mastershoes'], I seen some of your WiiWare covers you have uploaded to GameTDB and just wanted to say Thanks for those you made so far. They look really amazing and I hope you can keep putting them out like you have been. Keep it up Bro! :yay:

13. mastershoes

United States
    -Update 09-04-12: Added an Update Pack of 21 new NES Covers + 2 Alternates. Also added my custom "Shrunken Spine" NES set.. more shrunken spine sets to come!

-Thanks to ToddofWar420 to contributing some covers for this update :)

1 person likes this.
  14. ToddofWar420

United States
    Thanks mastershoes, I must mention I like how you just added an "add-on' pack instead of mixing them in with the rest. It sure makes things a lot easier to get too. Also, Final Fantasy I, II, & III were labeled as (Japan) which is fine, but just wanted to say they can also be used for the Japan [T-Eng] roms which in my case I did cause the covers are also in English :D

15. marduk666

marduk666 THE INFINITE NOOB

United States
    I Just played Ms. Pac-Man in retroarch.......AWSOME..... So here's something I threw togeather in case it is ever incorporated into wiiflow. (Fingers Crossed)
    I'm not crazy about the spine, any tips or criticisims are welcome as I plan on making more.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. marduk666

marduk666 THE INFINITE NOOB

United States
    And While I'm Being Sociable Here's a custom emuflow cover I made for the NES, I Like the Back Cover Particularly.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    uh.. it could use a little bit of work...

18. ToddofWar420

United States
    Yeah for sho, I mean it would make a great cover too if it was a little bit cleaner. Maybe a little photo shopping could do the trick but that's not my specialty. But I bet I know a certain someone that could do it if they were up to it :D
    I just noticed a few things on the back of the cover:
    1) The NES isn't on (no power light)
    2) Both players are playing at the same time and the kid in the front ain't even looking at the TV.
    3) The game they're playing is on the table, not in the NES
    4) The kid playing the game has his figers on the forward D-pad and Mario is jumping backwards..
    Just thought I would point all that out.. But now, back to the cover thread

1 person likes this.
  19. drakorex

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Hey. I've decided to make a major contribution to the SNES cover collection.
    [​IMG]
    You're welcome :P

@ mastershoes , I don't suppose ya have those wiiware covers layin around somewhere in a convenient little download, do ya?

2 people like this.
  20. mastershoes

United States
    Thanks for the cover drak :) Do you happen to have a version without the shrunken spine i can add to the other set?

Also... all the wiiware covers i've done are on gametdb, i don't have them available outside of there sorry.

...and a quick update :)

Added the N64 Shrunken Spine Sets.

Oh snap, one more thing... If anyone is looking for some custom covers for there emu channels (besides the near complete set thats available on gametdb), I came across this page with some custome covers, and some of them are pretty cool.

http://gbatemp.net/topic/272645-my-wiiflow-emulator-covers/page__p__3367015__hl__+channels%20+forwarders

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Collections, Emulators, Support