Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey @mastershoes here is my new PSX cover set with PAL cases.
All .png's are already optimized by @AdamCatalyst
It's not as big as the existing set, but I've tried to do my best to cover all the games worth playing, including some Japan and Usa exclusives, never released in Pal territories, with custom Pal cases.
If anyone finds that his favourite obscure game is missing, please report it to me and I will add it to the set. I can also provide a template if anyone wants to add a greater number of covers.

Here's the link to download the covers:
PSX [PAL] Jewel cases (295 + 1 ALT) by Tetsuo

Bobbythegreat34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every single link that I click takes me to a scam page called linkvertise . I guess they bought out adfly. As far as I can tell, there is no way around getting to the files. The links all worked fine last month. Anyway this can be fixed?

Last edited by Bobbythegreat34,

Bobbythegreat34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bobbythegreat34 @sircumalot I've just tried and I can still download the covers from this thread.
The browser I use is Chrome.
When the Linkvertise page opens, click on the gray button "Free Access" (next to the orange button "Direct access with Premium") and the download will start.
I tried this. When I do this a new tab open up with a page titled "about:blank" with nothing on it

1685393841912.png

Post automatically merged:

@Bobbythegreat34 @sircumalot I've just tried and I can still download the covers from this thread.
The browser I use is Chrome.
When the Linkvertise page opens, click on the gray button "Free Access" (next to the orange button "Direct access with Premium") and the download will start.
So i used edge and did the same thing you suggested & was able to get the file. I guess my computer is blocking the download link . I'll figure it out but at least I know I can get them. Thank you

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Whatsup everyone!

I finally got a little time off work, and decided to revert all links back to mediafire. No more ads! The links should all be correct now, if anyone notices something I missed, please let me know.
:hrth:Wonderfull,,,ohh yeahhhhhh my brother,,very happy:hrth:

mcfry666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edited by mcfry666,

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I found a link to realistic looking sega cd wiiflow covers. is it okay to share it here?

I also made some boxcovers for the supergrafx if that's useful?

I only added the front cover tho :)
hello. These mega cd covers (pal and japan) and sega cd that are in the link that you have shared I made them one by one (scrupulously respecting all the real details of the covers, they are literally taken from the images of the real games on pages like ebay). I'm not telling you so you can tell me where you got them from, I myself shared all my covers here when I made them, I'm telling you because on my channel you can also find all the pc engine and pc engine cd and supergrafx (usa and japan) covers with photorealistic quality also made by me. You can also find the ones from all the mega drive shootemups games, genesis and all 32x all regions covers. all the best

Last edited by 0arsoluto,

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello. These mega cd covers (pal and japan) and sega cd that are in the link that you have shared I made them one by one (scrupulously respecting all the real details of the covers, they are literally taken from the images of the real games on pages like ebay). I'm not telling you so you can tell me where you got them from, I myself shared all my covers here when I made them, I'm telling you because on my channel you can also find all the pc engine and pc engine cd and supergrafx (usa and japan) covers with photorealistic quality also made by me. You can also find the ones from all the mega drive shootemups games, genesis and all 32x all regions covers. all the best
Where can we find your channel? (Sorry if I'm dumb and overlooked it).

Reactions: 0arsoluto

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Where can we find your channel? (Sorry if I'm dumb and overlooked it).
hello. it's a youtube channel. there I share the things I do for wii. The channel is not monetized and I share everything for free. I have shared it on this website too but here it is more difficult to find it as there is more content. greetings https://youtube.com/@0arsoluto0arsoluto70

mcfry666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
actually i found them on your youtube channel :) the covers look amazing. I had no idea you had more covers because i overlooked your channel. Thanks for putting so much effort into this.

Reactions: 0arsoluto

cadeswii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is old, but is there any tool out there I can use to rename all of my ROMs to match the names of the png files?

mcfry666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know this thread is old, but is there any tool out there I can use to rename all of my ROMs to match the names of the png files?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/fuzzy-rename-ext-now-wiiflow-friendly.342744/
with this tool you can find close matches so you don't have to manually edit the names

http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php
with this tool you can rename, add or delete in bulk.
For example you could add certain rom extensions to a whole list of png files

also check out wiiflow cache tools

You can find everything in the first post

Last edited by mcfry666,
Reactions: RunningSnakes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: