Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are 50 PCE-TG16 if anyone is interested. These are missing from the downloads and are similar to the black cases.

The complete set is now available on the Cover Collections II thread

Attachments

• Appare! Gateball (J).zip.png
    Appare! Gateball (J).zip.png
    421.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by RunningSnakes,

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi friends. I leave you my last video where I share a download of my photorealistic covers of the playable games of pc engine and supergrafx for wiiflow. Greetings and Merry Christmas

Reactions: locomia

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
These hyper realistic cover photos look AMAZING! Are you going to do NES/SNES/N64 as well?
hello. Yes, I'm going to make all the covers of all the systems that wii emulates and also the covers of wii gc and some special covers for arcades with the arcade cabinets for my Wiiflow Scorpio version, you can see it in videos on my YouTube channel. I already made the covers of pc engine cd, now those of pc engine and I have been working for a long time in the megadrive / genesis that I will upload in a while (there are many hehehe). I'll be uploading it here so that you have access to the covers that I create and there are more options for wiiflow. Greetings and Merry Christmas

zandadoum

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello.
how comes the link for the "Complete Download .rar:" mame arcade flyer is gone from the main post?
does anyone have an alternate download mirror please?

Reactions: Lineacero

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
Here's some more DOS box covers, probably to be included in the "miscellaneous plugins" kits? This set has Theme Hospital, Quake II, Quake II mission packs, Bermuda Syndrome, Beneath a Steel Sky, and Rick Dangerous. I've also made some low-effort boxart for Giddy 3, King of Fighters Flames of Courage, and Road Fighter.

Attachments

• DOS.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 67

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Super Mario Brothers Special (1985)(Hudson).d88.png
    Super Mario Brothers Special (1985)(Hudson).d88.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 64

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
May i put in a request that someone fills out the MSX and Amiga box covers collections? From what i can tell they're kinda small in comparison to the full libraries of those consoles. If no one else does it, i may wind up learning how to code a scraper and make a bunch of low-effort python-generated boxcovers.

chrondelta

Wii hacker
Trophies
Website
gofund.me
XP
Country
United States
i may have done something absolutely unhinged in the form of making a python script that scrapes boxart components and another python script that assembles them into useable boxcovers for WFL, to generate an absolutely ridiculous number of viable boxarts for Amiga and MSX. No idea if they look any good and they deffo require some curation (every game has multiple boxarts generated depending on what components were available and some are way better than others).

So uh, look forward to that, eventually, i hope.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: about to learn a horse with no name on guitar