GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update Time!

Updated the Colecovision set.

-Most of the missing backs from the prior set have been added (Thanks @halen for your contributions).

-I've been focusing on homebrew/port covers for the last month or two. Since the most recent WiiColem update added Super Game Module support (thanks @raz0red ), there are a lot more games to enjoy, so thought I'd get to work on putting together the artwork i could find with some templates i put together.

-I've only included homebrew covers for which I have found a released rom. There are plenty that are not released to the public. If they do ever see a public release, I'm sitting on a bunch of homebrew artwork and will update the set.

Have fun! :)

EDIT: Just FYI, for some reason there is 1 homebrew game in the no-intro rom set .[Ms. Space Fury (USA) (Unl)]. The cover for this is in the homebrew folder under [Ms. Space Fury (Daniel Bienvenu) (Unl)].

Last edited by mastershoes,

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
[QUOTE = "mastershoes, publicación: 9269168, miembro: 280646"] ¡ 1,000,000 de vistas! :sonar: :grog:[/CITAR]
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh brotherssssssssss:bow::bow::hrth::hrth::grog::grog::bow::arco:

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a few PSX covers I originally made a few years back to print and case for myself. I shared them once in a TCP thread then. Since I didn't see any in the current set, I resized and fixed them just to share them here.
Doom [NTSC-U].png Dragon Ball GT - Final Bout [NTSC-U].png Dragon Ball GT - Final Bout (Alt) [NTSC-U].png
Tetris Plus [NTSC-U].png

Also just a side note, if you haven't heard yet, I'm currently working on redoing the entire Super NES Shrunken Spine cover set.
I got over 700 done all in HQ but it's looking to be around 1200 or more by the time it'll be done. No time frame yet on the release, just stay updated in the cover thread part 2 Tetsuo Shima linked to above.

Enjoy and stay safe out there!

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The covers are really nice @ToddofWar420
It must be noted that currently Wiiflow is showing PS1 games in CD case format by default. To use DVD vertical cases, you have to edit platform.ini and change:
PS1=cd_case
to
PS1=_coverflow

Really happy for your progress on the new SNES set, it's a titanic work.

Reactions: ToddofWar420

pcjco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here are some NEOGEO covers that I didn't found on the NeoGeo pack. The games are Bang Bang Buster (b2buster), Crossed Swords II (crswd2bl), Idol Mahjong Final Romance 2(fr2ch) and V-Liner (vliner). These games are working using RetroArch (fbalpha2012_neogeo_libretro_wii.dol) or RA-HEXAECO (fba_neogeo.dol) emulators on Wii.

Attachments

• b2buster.png
    b2buster.png
    921.4 KB · Views: 242
  • b2buster_alt.png
    b2buster_alt.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 256
  • b2buster_shrunken.png
    b2buster_shrunken.png
    938.4 KB · Views: 235
  • b2buster_shrunken_alt.png
    b2buster_shrunken_alt.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 234
  • crswd2bl.png
    crswd2bl.png
    757.7 KB · Views: 244
  • crswd2bl_alt.png
    crswd2bl_alt.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
  • crswd2bl_shrunken.png
    crswd2bl_shrunken.png
    768 KB · Views: 249
  • crswd2bl_shrunken_alt.png
    crswd2bl_shrunken_alt.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 237
  • fr2ch.png
    fr2ch.png
    1 MB · Views: 205
  • fr2ch_shrunken.png
    fr2ch_shrunken.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
  • vliner.png
    vliner.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
  • vliner_shrunken.png
    vliner_shrunken.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Last edited by pcjco,

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
@Tetsuo Shima do you have a blank template of your FDS cover (no inserts just the jewel case)? I have written a script that can build the covers automatically. I've got all the fronts, backs and spines and disk logos (I made a set for hyperspin/attract mode but not full covers). My script should be able to batch convert all 259 covers pretty quickly. Also any other templates would be awesome particularly PS1 and Tape based systems.

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@sion_zaphod Sure! I made 2 of them. Some games had a full back cover, others had a smaller one (you could almost see the entire floppy). Well, actually there was a 3rd template, the one with blue disks. I can't find it anymore, however it shouldn't be needed. I believe that all the blue disks games are already in my cover set (just a handful of games)
FDS Template - Full back cover
FDS Template - Small back cover

Edit: I've left the original spine size to paste scans over it, but you need to stretch it afterwards, so that it touches the edges of the front and the back.

I'll upload the Tape template soon.
Edit: Cassette template

Last edited by Tetsuo Shima,

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All the adf.ly links try to redirect me to some "aporasal.net" link.
When you are in the adf.ly page, at the end of the countdown you click on the button that appears in the top-right corner and you'll see this
Redirecting... Please wait.

You are about to leave APORASAL.NET

You will be visiting: http://www.mediafire.com/...........
and then you'll be in the mediafire page.
If this is not working try with a different browser. I'm using firefox

Last edited by Tetsuo Shima,

JaKSLaP

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1,000,000 views! :toot: :grog:

Congratulations !

Could you please advise which set to use for these awesome box arts? as some have different labels for example;
688 Attack Sub (USA, Europe) - are labelled like this but your ones are like this
688 Attack Sub (USA)

Which means I will have to rename all of them

Reactions: fmhugo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.