Cover art

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by brianjr1988, Jan 26, 2010.

Jan 26, 2010

Cover art by brianjr1988 at 11:40 PM (845 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. brianjr1988
    OP

Newcomer brianjr1988 Advanced Member

Canada
    okay i pretty good at photoshop and 3d stuff but i have no prob doing wii covers/disc covers its the 3d box that is getting to me, is there a software that will do the wii box size and stuff cause i have one but the box is all messed up and looks messed in the usb loader, like i was going to do something up in cinema 4d but that is a pain as if im not home i want a small program i can take around on usb drive and just run it so..

also i have ran cover pro that someone talked about here in the forum but the cover still looks wacked

2. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    yeah i think its called stylebuilder, it auto does GX style 3d boxes for you out of an ordinary 2d image, its here on the forum somewhere

3. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada
    okay nvm i got the cover and does not look bad at all [​IMG], i just used "True BoxShot"

Posts merged

k i will check that out thanks [​IMG]

4. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada
    hmm i just find that and i cant get it to load right like the program will open but how do i add the image and have it do whatever cause someone posted steps but they are not clear at all

5. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada
    well, that style thing did nothing for me, the Adobe FW post did it for me, and the 3d app i have did to so cause i got the black MK cover/cd image done that i wanted so going to be doing a few others thanks again for the reply