Hacking Couple questions pertaining to Brawl

IzzyInfamous

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in the day, I purchased a wiikey, slapped it on my Wii, and used it to play jBrawl. When Brawl came to the US, most of us wiikey users discovered that it was unable to run an original copy of Brawl. So, I decided to temporarily glitch out my Wiikey so that I could play through all of the US version of Brawl.

Now that people are starting to texture hack, remove tripping, and edit the hell out of the game, I want a piece of the action. I think I still have my wiikey restore disks, but before I go doing that, I have a few questions:

1) Did anyone ever make it so that Wiikey and official versions of Brawl and other games could exist in harmony? Perhaps the Wiikey team updated it finally, or something?

2) If not, how hard is it to still find seeders for jBrawl? This is the version I'd most like to edit, since I find the voices for the Pokeymangz to be a little easier on the ears. I'll make a back up of my US Brawl, if need be. I'm not asking WHERE to get any iso files, mind you.

3) I've heard rumors about people figuring out how to make back ups of their save files, and transferring them. If these are true, then where can I get said files, and how do I back up my own files? I deleted my jBrawl save a while ago. D:

4) What all hacks are out for Brawl right now, and how can I help give back to the community?

5) If I'm mistaken about having my Wiikey recovery disks, does anyone still know where I can get the files for them?

Thanks!

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get the wiikey downloads and info at wiikey.cn

The newest update 1.9s allows the backup and original of brawl to work
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum