Hacking Couple questions about homebrew

rightguardsport

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am playing Animal Crossing City Folk and I just found out that there is a hack to regain all my lost grass. In order to do this I need to load the game in Homebrew. I have 3.4U so is there any way for me to still use homebrew. If not is there a way to downgrade? Sorry for the noobish questions.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's threads on how to downgrade/ and or install Homebrew Channel on 3.4 in the Wii Hacking section, I suggest you look there more closely.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you have to use a homebrew tool called ocarina or geckoos. they support the cheat codes. those tools can be launched with homebrew channel. at least it's the easiest way to go.

as soon as you regained all your grass and saved the game status, you can just launch the game the regular way.

rightguardsport

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screemer said:
you have to use a homebrew tool called ocarina or geckoos. they support the cheat codes. those tools can be launched with homebrew channel. at least it's the easiest way to go.

as soon as you regained all your grass and saved the game status, you can just launch the game the regular way.

Thanks!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality