Couple of Questions

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Engelmeisterr, Jun 10, 2011.

Jun 10, 2011

Couple of Questions by Engelmeisterr at 10:18 PM (500 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Engelmeisterr
    OP

Newcomer Engelmeisterr Member

United States
    I currently own a DS Lite and am planning on buying a 3DS in the near future. I wanted to buy a flashcart that I could use currently for my DS Lite and that I could use when I do buy a 3DS. I researched a little bit and found that the R4i Gold 3DS would be a decent choice for me.

1. Will there be any problems using this flashcart in either my DS Lite or my 3DS?

2. Is there a good chance that there will be an update for the 3DS that will make the flashcart inoperable?

3. If I emulate a game like Pokemon, for example, is it possible to trade between the emulated copy and a legit copy?

4. Is this website a legitimate retailer of R4i Gold? http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution...ds-p-16963.html

Thanks for any help with these problems.

2. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    Some Advice: keep your DS lite just in case you have to use it to update, whenever a new update is released - don't sell it.

3. Engelmeisterr
    OP

Newcomer Engelmeisterr Member

United States
    Thanks for your help, I guess I'll buy from the website I linked to.