Couple of questions regarding hbl/chbc etc.!?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by leonmagnus99, Feb 9, 2017.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    Hey guys, would like to ask why HBL on the homemenu won't load any elf files ?

firstly i have the cbhc thingie installed so when i boot my wii u ,it autoboots into system menu (patches some stuff i believe?).

and when i autoboot and start the HBL that i have installed in the internal HDD it loads up fine but it wont start up the other elf apps i have in my SD/WiiU/App/Appname/.elf

but when i cancel autoboot and load HBL from there ,all the apps load fine after.

and one more thing i would like to know is, about wupinstaller y mod< i have tried to install Shantae half genie hero on my USB storage twice with 2 different type of title tik files of it non of them worked (by that i mean the game would just not show up on the menu.)

and i would like to know whether that actually took space ? because i do not see it in the data management, and after that i tried installing the game into my internal HDD (and my internal wii u hdd had 15gigs free) after the installation, game was still not there on the menu sadly.

and when i checked data management again, the internal hdd showed 14gb , so i guess it took the space there, but it does not show up in there either , could someone tell me how i can find the file now ? no way to find out where it is ?

thanks in advance.