TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. DrakeLyon

OP DrakeLyon Console Perfectionist

United States
    So recently I downgraded my 3DS to 9.2 using the SafeSysUpdater. Went through like a breeze after 50 times trying. However, being new to all of this, I'm certain that I'm missing a lot. Also, considering that my internet availability is very slim and I'm using my phone's data for most of my research, I'm a bit limited. I need someone to point me in the right direction.
    I just created an EmuNAND and installed rxTools CFW, but it seems I can only boot into it through the browser...which is terrible considering my internet situation. I need to be able to boot into EmuNAND offline somehow. So I recently set up CtrBootManager in hopes that I'd be able to do just that..however.. Booting rxTools this way isn't working, it keeps saying "INSTALLATION FAILED" and "Failed to load NATIVE_FIRM: 4 Reboot rxTools and try again."
    THIS CONFUSES ME! I was under the impression that rxTools was already installed, as I have already accessed rxTools through the browser. I'm not sure what I need to do :'(
    Anyway, when I did have rxTools up and running I injected FBI into the H&S app for both EmuNAND and SysNAND. I then noticed that the FBI version that was injected is quite older than the latest version. Is there any way to update that one? Also I installed some CIAs, but each time I boot back into EmuNAND I have to unwrap them all again.

BTW, I'm using the latest rxTools nightly on O3DS.

Last edited by DrakeLyon, Jan 16, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, rxTools, EmuNAND