Hacking Couple of questions about m3i zero

IAmTheRad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered an m3i zero from kickgaming today, and I'm wondering that if I have a DS lite and the GBA expansion slot, if I can use GBA games with the expansion. Now if you're going "why didn't you buy something that doesn't need DSi support," well, I'm planning on buying a DSi in September.

Also, if GBA is supported with the expansion, how would I run them on the M3i Zero? Do they require patching or just put them on the cart and let it run like that.

Finally, is there a high compatability with the cart, like all current day games run?

cngamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gamezway.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
it could be solved

smile.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah as above works fine .... well It did with my Lite ......until I got my DSi then I just could not find a slot anywhere to put it in!!!
nyanya.gif

But seriously it works with the lite and if you have a phat sized version works with that one too I tested
smile.gif

IAmTheRad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A couple more questions emerged. I'm wondering if a few games before that have had protection that you need a code (or patching the rom) on other carts work without the codes.

Essentially I'm mostly concerned about the FFCC games, since I know those had problems.

Also, would a Class 4 Kingston 8GB cart be fast enough for the castlevanias and GTA:CW without speed issues?

One other thing. Other carts I've used did not have cheat support. What cheat support does the M3i Zero have?

IAmTheRad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cngamemart said:
you are in trouble actully
cool.gif

Your two "answers" have told me absolutely nothing at all. Could I get a straight answer for once?

And I'm also going to point out that it's an Class 4 Kingston 8GB MicroSD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr